Welcome to 2017 - Any Fare Increases/Cuts?

mrlevin

If you already booked onboard you should be able to take advantage of the "price guarantee" and if not, your experienced travel agent can likely get you some additional benefit as well.

Price guarantee doesn't help get you any money back; but, as you said, our TA was able to get us the upgrade last year when a "sale" happened after we booked. I just wish they would get rid of that guarantee so they would actually lower the price; what more can they throw in?

Marc

• 2 months later...

drib, glad to see that fare compare will be around another three years; the site is fantastic! You really should work with your travel agent to get her the results asap after the new schedules are released since you allow instant recognition of the bargain basement cruises.

Again, thanks for the great analyses!

Marc

It's almost all red today. (Don't shoot me; I'm only the guy with the database.)

Out of 232 trips, there were 158 with fare changes. There were 1854 fare updates. You probably know where to look up the details by now.

The fare increases were mostly of the $100 variety that we have often seen before. There were some bigger increases, like on the Splendor on the two Panama Canal cruises, but those are probably sold out anyway.

However, these two trips on Voyager, are down 9.1% and 10.9%, on an H cabin, respectively:

https://www.rssc.com/cruises/VOY190322/summary

https://www.rssc.com/cruises/VOY190405/summary

Hi

How do I go to your site? Really appreciate your information. It is so helpful.

Thanks

Sheila

Hold the fort, there are many new changes today! It must take them awhile to migrate everything to the web site.

Bellaggio, try searching for drib fare compare or some such nonsense like that. Whatever you do, don't search for dribnuts - you don't want to see that!

I'll recap the new-er updates this evening.

Hi Drib

I found your site. That is really amazing. So much work. So much information. Thanks for everything. Hope to meet you someday to personally express my appreciation.

Sheila