Concierge Lounge on Liberty

Aprille

I haven't sailed with RCCL for a couple of years (so haven't kept up here) and I can't seem to find the answer to this with search.

Is the Concierge Lounge on Liberty on deck 10 and labeled as "Library Card Room" on the deck plans?

I haven't sailed with RCCL for a couple of years (so haven't kept up here) and I can't seem to find the answer to this with search.

Is the Concierge Lounge on Liberty on deck 10 and labeled as "Library Card Room" on the deck plans?

Concierge Lounge is gone on Liberty. She only has a Diamond Lounge and Suite Lounge. Suite Lounge is limited to guests in Grand Suites and better, and Pinnacle level C&A members.

Concierge Lounge is gone on Liberty. She only has a Diamond Lounge and Suite Lounge. Suite Lounge is limited to guests in Grand Suites and better, and Pinnacle level C&A members.

We're in an OS. Suite Lounge is for evenings, right? Where is the Diamond Lounge? Looking to send hubby out for cappuccinos in the morning. :)

We're in an OS. Suite Lounge is for evenings, right? Where is the Diamond Lounge? Looking to send hubby out for cappuccinos in the morning. :)

Diamond Lounge is on deck 14, starboard side. Suite lounge is on the same deck, port side. Both lounges have cocktail hours in the evening. Both lounges offer 24 hour complimentary specialty coffee.

Below is a link to the Deck 14 on the RC website. It will give you a good idea of the locations of both lounges.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=14&shipCode=LB&shipProfile=1692&sailDate=1170108&hasNavigation=false

The Suite lounge is larger than the Diamond Lounge and both have the specialty coffee machines. The Suite Lounge also has a nice outdoor area with tables and chairs.

The Concierge, Anis, is very friendly. I believe he said he is from Tunisia.

Happy Cruising!

Edited by JimAOk1945

Thanks for the replies!

One more question - do either or both lounges offer a continental breakfast (pastries, fruit, cheese)?

But if your in a suite you get a great breakfast in a specialty restaurant for free ( last year it was in chops , this year I believe it is in Giovanni's)

There isn't a CL on Liberty anymore. It has been replaced with a Suite Lounge on Deck 14. It is for Suite guests(GS and above) and Pinnacles .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just curious to know what the amenities are in the Suite Lounge. This is our first time in a GS and are just curious to know what the perks are. And also what are all the perks that you get in the GS? We are Emerald right now if that makes a difference. Lol! I thought that we heard there will be fresh fruit in the room every day and chocolates at turn down every night. Can anyone confirm this and what else is there?

Edited by 1interpreter

Just curious to know what the amenities are in the Suite Lounge. This is our first time in a GS and are just curious to know what the perks are.

Same as the Concierge and Diamond Lounges.

24hr complementary specialty coffee.

Continental breakfast for a couple of hours each morning.

Evening cocktail period with free soda, selected wines and beers, basic mixed drinks, and hot/cold snacks.

Services of the concierge during their office hours.

Diamond Lounge is on deck 14, starboard side. Suite lounge is on the same deck, port side. Both lounges have cocktail hours in the evening. Both lounges offer 24 hour complimentary specialty coffee.

When you say speciality coffee, is that limited to just the hot coffee drinks or do they also offer iced coffee and fraps?

• 2 weeks later...

Since we haven't cruised on a RCCL ship in a couple of years, I asked friends to clarify what the new Diamond Lounge "happy hour' time frame is. I was given the Happy Hour hours but they also said in addition to the Diamond Lounge offerings, they also received 3 free drinks per day that were loaded on their Seapass and could be redeemed at most bars, except for the Dining Room and specialty restaurants. Can anyone tell me if this is for all Diamond level members, or for Diamond Plus and above?

Since we haven't cruised on a RCCL ship in a couple of years, I asked friends to clarify what the new Diamond Lounge "happy hour' time frame is. I was given the Happy Hour hours but they also said in addition to the Diamond Lounge offerings, they also received 3 free drinks per day that were loaded on their Seapass and could be redeemed at most bars, except for the Dining Room and specialty restaurants. Can anyone tell me if this is for all Diamond level members, or for Diamond Plus and above?

You will have loaded on your SeaPass, 3 free drinks from the list and usable only during the DL/CL/SL lounge hours. This applies to Diamond and above.