The cabin that I want is not available at Royal website but

Hi

The cabin that I want is not available at Royal website but it shows as available ( same category) in another website that also sale cruises. Can I still get it if i book directly with Royal?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing happened to me...I tried to book a specific cabin on board through Next Cruise with no luck (was told you couldn't book just 2 guests in a D1 even though the specific D1 I wanted could only fit 2) and when I got back home even the regular RCI reservation office (866-562-7625) didn't show the cabin as available.

But then I called the Crown and Anchor # (800-526-9723), and voila...got it booked with no problem.

Royal's site is a pain when trying to locate a specific cabin. For instance trying to find an aft cabin is impossible. Most other lines classify afts in their on category. Not RCL. Give them a call and see if you can book over the phone. Otherwise consider booking with a TA if their offer works for you. There are a few out there that make cabin selection way easier online.

I can't get over how the updated RCL website is not showing all available cabins!

I was recently able to get a D1 Aft on the Indy sailing March 20th and there are still four of them available on Deck 10 yet none showing on the RCL website.

Normally when these cabins come available they are snapped up quickly.

Kathy

Edited by tomko2

Hi

The cabin that I want is not available at Royal website but it shows as available ( same category) in another website that also sale cruises. Can I still get it if i book directly with Royal?

Thank you

Calling them will help.

I felled the first time and he told me it wasn't available. I give them another call and I finally got it. I was going to call them anyways but I wanted to know if there was an hidden tactic to get the cabin. Thanks for the advise

We like to book a specific cabin and that cabin is never listed on Royal's website, but when I call, I have no problem booking that cabin. I cannot figure out why Royal's website does not list all available cabins. Sure would make the reps lives easier unless the Royal reps are on commission.