Anthem of the Seas - Dining & Shows

Megs867

To be 100% sure

If you select a set time dining of 6:30 or 8:30, you will be assigned either Chic or Grand

For My Time, it's American Icon or Silk?

I don't like this at all. Even with the different menus, eating in the same place every night sounds boring. We had My time on Anthem last year and thought it worked great.

To be 100% sure

If you select a set time dining of 6:30 or 8:30, you will be assigned either Chic or Grand

I don't like this at all. Even with the different menus, eating in the same place every night sounds boring. We had My time on Anthem last year and thought it worked great.

Yes from what I read on here that is how it works now. I was pretty upset about it and also I have my time dining, you can go onto the cruise planner and reserve your dining time each night all I could get was 830! We would really love a 715 time so we'll just try each night at the podium and see what happens. We booked this cruise very late last week actually and I understand that's why there's nothing available on cruise planner anymore no Northstar no good showtimes no good meal times.

I tap to talk on my phone, please disregard any errors!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't mind being in Chic the entire cruise as that was my favorite in terms of decor. It reminded me a lot of the MDR on Celebrity Silhouette.

I would hate to be stuck in American Icon that was my least favorite.

It's too bad because Anthem was not build for traditional or My Time Dining. In my opinion they need to get it into dry dock and build a really nice MDR.

To be 100% sure

The fixed dining times are 6 & 8:30.

On every other ship, you eat in the same place every night.

Because of the complainers, Anthem is now like every other ship in the fleet.

;)

I have my time dining,

all I could get was 830! We would really love a 715 time

I have read that as long as you have a reservation that night, it is easy to just walk up and be seated in a few minutes. Good luck !

If you have My Time Dining and want to make reservations now, you must do each day separately. Nothing is automatic. How would Royal Caribbean know that you want to eat at the same time every night, or which nights, if you are making other arrangements?

As stated above, you will dine on Deck 4. Signs will point you to which side.

Hello Merion_Mom

I have sailed with you before I live in Bayonne. I have a question if you have done the logo dinning package before? Can we get the Chop house on the 1st night do you think we can?

Thanks for all your help I read all of your posts they are great and very helpful more then some travel agents We did a cruise with you last year and missed a day if you remberer do to bad weather.

I am going to do the BOGO dining package this cruise. Since I am B2B, I made my own reservations a couple of days ago. But I just checked the Royal IQ app, and it had assigned me Chops the first night.

A long way of saying , "yes, you can go to chops". :D

I am going to do the BOGO dining package this cruise. Since I am B2B, I made my own reservations a couple of days ago. But I just checked the Royal IQ app, and it had assigned me Chops the first night.

A long way of saying , "yes, you can go to chops". :D

What is this Royal IQ app you speak of?

It is an app that allows you to access certain information on board. Get it from the app store now. Activate it once onboard.

It will show you all of your reservations. It has the cruise compass. Sometimes it lets you make reservations, if it is working.

It is free to download and free to use as described above. You do not need internet access. It works on the ship's intranet.

There is a feature that you can purchase. It is $7.95 per phone and allows you to text each other.

Edited by Merion_Mom

It is an app that allows you to access certain information on board. Get it from the app store now. Activate it once onboard.

It will show you all of your reservations. It has the cruise compass. Sometimes it lets you make reservations, if it is working.

It is free to download and free to use as described above. You do not need internet access. It works on the ship's intranet.

There is a feature that you can purchase. It is $7.95 per phone and allows you to text each other.

Awesome thanks. So you can use it with your phone in airplane mode?

I am sailing on the Anthem in June. I recently called to make sure we got the early dining and they said we do, but said our time is 5:30. Does that time make sense to anyone? Is that the kids dining time? I specifically asked that and the rep skirted around the question. I feel that I need to call back, if 5:30 is not the usual early dining time.

I am sailing on the Anthem in June. I recently called to make sure we got the early dining and they said we do, but said our time is 5:30. Does that time make sense to anyone? Is that the kids dining time? I specifically asked that and the rep skirted around the question. I feel that I need to call back, if 5:30 is not the usual early dining time.

It seems that RC is changing dining times on some sailings such that early is at 5:30pm. That change would also include a corresponding change in My Family Time Dining.

What does your cruise planner say?

Mine says "Dynamic Dining Classic lets you enjoy reserved seating and choose between two dining times in a preset lineup of restaurants. 08:15 PM "

Dining is now the same that it is on ALL Royal ships.

The two fixed seatings are 5:30 and 8:15.

My Time Dining is like all the other ships.

Even if your booking or your communications from RC use the words "Dynamic Dining", there is no such thing. Dining on the Anthem is as I describe here.

Dining is now the same that it is on ALL Royal ships.

The two fixed seatings are 5:30 and 8:15.

My Time Dining is like all the other ships.

Even if your booking or your communications from RC use the words "Dynamic Dining", there is no such thing. Dining on the Anthem is as I describe here.

Do you know how long the show we will rock you is? We have it scheduled for 6:30 it is listed in the planner as ending at 8:20.

I'm guessing we will just be going late to dinner that night. I know 10 of the 12 of us are going to see the show before dinner

Do you know how long the show we will rock you is? We have it scheduled for 6:30 it is listed in the planner as ending at 8:20.

I'm guessing we will just be going late to dinner that night. I know 10 of the 12 of us are going to see the show before dinner

Yes, you will be a few minutes late to dinner. Just tell your server the night before.

:)