Johnny Rockets

Does anyone have a price list for food for Johnny Rockets? Is the quality worth it since you have to pay for it?

I have heard that breakfast is free at JR. Is this true? How longs of a wait? What do they have?

If you are asking about JR on Adventure, there is no breakfast, and the dining fee is a flat rate $7.95 for food and soda, shakes are extra.

If you are asking about JR on Adventure, there is no breakfast, and the dining fee is a flat rate $7.95 for food and soda, shakes are extra.

Breakfast is served complementary on Oasis and Quantum class ships. Great food and wait depends on timing with no set

Period[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast is served complementary on Oasis and Quantum class ships. Great food and wait depends on timing with no set

Period[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny Rockets serves breakfast on Quantum class ships?

DW and I tried this on the Adventure and it was OK, we can at least say we tried it. If you have extra OBC and not sure where to spend it, try this. I wouldn't go back unless there was no charge. BTW, we had our best ever burger on the Liberty in the MDR during a sea day for lunch. It was one of the best I've had on land or sea.

But they include soda now, so it's a great deal!:rolleyes:

They told us we could order anything on menu and as much as we wanted. Do not know if it was because we were Boardwalk on Oasis or if that is the policy when you pay. Not as good as the "50's"

No, shakes at JR are not covered by any beverage package.

Shucks, too bad. Thanks for your usual quick response. :)

There use to be a C&A coupon. I've never taken advantage so I don't know if it's still available.

Yep. Used my BOGO for shakes last cruise. To be honest...the shakes were pretty thin & runny. We don't have a JR where I live...is that just the way they make them? I'm used to thick & creamy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought breakfast was just okay, nothing more. There was a huge wait, not sure if it was because they didn't open on time. We got crammed into a very tight spot.

Lunch again was just okay, nothing special IMO. We had the free meal from staying in a Central park cabin so we didn't pay which was good as neither DH nor I thought it was something of value we would want to pay for. Maybe we just hit bad days.