Did we get moved to traditional dining?

dmc6469

Under my "preferences and requests" it has always said My Time Dining. Well, today I looked at my Dashboard and see that now it says the following:

Dinner Seating: Traditional Dining lets you enjoy reserved seating at a set time each day. 05:30 PM , No Waitlists

So, does this mean that we got moved to traditional dining at 5:30? If so, who requested 5:30? I don't eat that early :eek: LOL

You can just change it back to my time dining, if you are talking about "Your preferences" under the C and A section of the website.

Just noticed that you are sailing in 5 days, so you must be talking about your reserved time for this trip. You should be able to change it without any problem by calling who ever you booked through.

Edited by A Pisces

All kinds of combos are possible with RCI's IT system. I had late seating traditional listed in my reservation, my Seapass card said 8 PM but the table number was blank, but when I got to the MDR the first night I was told I had MTD. :rolleyes:

Our party of 6 had that happen recently. The only reason I found out is that I received 6 cancellation emails from Royal Caribbean that "per your request we have changed you to early seating...". Really upsetting. I had made my time reservations weeks before and had gotten our preferred time. It was definitely not an easy task to undue. TA had to call and call and it ended up taking over 4 days of back and forth with their supervisors to get our original times back. We still don't know if they sat us together . Don't want them to touch our reservations lol. Have to check when we get onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Missymo