Serenade pinnacles no longer have the free luggage valet

tiger1956

Getting ready to get off the serenade and just learned free transport of luggage is no longer free for pinnacle. Only available free for suite guests.

Luggage Valet is available for Serenade?

Last I heard only Oasis class ships were participating in Luggage Valet.

We had it on Indy the fall of 2015 but that was a loooong time ago.

I remember that all ships returning to Port Everglades (and several other ports) had it, but there have been multiple reports in the last couple of months that it was only available for Oasis class ships. Perhaps that was a temporary situation.

Will be getting on Serenade this Friday, and fortunately this time we have a GS!

How was your cruise? Any comments on Chops or Giovannis?

R&D

R & D, it has been a long time since we have cruised with you two. Got off of the Serenade on December 23rd, and food in both Chops and Giovannis was very good. They had a suite party that had an incredible food selection for lunch one day.

The Pinnacle lunch was fun but the food not as good.

Enjoy your cruise!!:);)

Rick

Hi Rick!

Perla wrote telling us there will be a Suite & Pinnacle party on the 2nd day. I guess they combine both when the numbers work. Have heard mixed reviews about both Chops and Gio's. Thanks for your opinion!

Rick and Deirdra

Thanks! The WJ's seem to be better on Radiance class ships.

R&D

I like hearing that. I keep hearing such bad stories about the WJ. We are on Brilliance in 4 days and hoping for the best. Personally, I don't care to eat in the dining room for every night and the last time we sailed I really liked the WJ but then it was 10 years ago so I keep reading how things have changed.

Getting ready to get off the serenade and just learned free transport of luggage is no longer free for pinnacle. Only available free for suite guests.

If this is fleet wide it is another good example of how RCCL in Miami brag about improving our cruise experience by taking away something many appreciate

Luggage Valet is available for Serenade?

Last I heard only Oasis class ships were participating in Luggage Valet.

Serenade had Luggage Valet Oct-Dec 2015, was on and used it. Was on Serenade again this fall Oct-Dec23 2016, no Valet as we know but was told supposed start again after first of year 2017 under new contract. But thought have to see it believe. Hopefully starts up again, I'm on again next Fall... Also agree WindJammer on here has better food and options for Dinner then Dining room...

Edited by ONECRUISER

If Pinnacles are charged for luggage valet, they should contact the post cruise desk and have the charge removed. It is free for Pinnacles. I just did this from a HOTS cruise. No problem to get the charge refunded. The number is 800-256-6649.

• 5 weeks later...