Currency conversion rates

I was just in the process of doing my online check in and was entering the details for the cruise onboard payment account and had a mental block when I had to select an option for who I should allow to do the conversion rate for onboard expenses. Should I pick RCI or should I select my own Bank? I have sailed before but can't remember what I selected then. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I always choose B (bank to the conversion) for setting up the sea pass account but then nearly always change my account to cash once I am on board.:D

Do you physically change your account to cash or just pay it at guest services with cash?

Do you physically change your account to cash or just pay it at guest services with cash?

I physically change the account to cash and then draw down on the OBC on the account. This way I can cash out any remaining OBC (refundable or non-refundable). When it is a card account the left over OBC (refundable only) goes back onto the card.

Note, I make sure I have more OBC (purchased) on board than I will use.:D

We go to Passenger Services and put cash into the account. At the end of the cruise, the small amount that hasn't been covered in the cash we have deposited, is debited to our credit card.

We go to Passenger Services and put cash into the account. At the end of the cruise, the small amount that hasn't been covered in the cash we have deposited, is debited to our credit card.

When I use cash (not real often) that's what I do too.