Trivia in Bars

cocobam

We love trivia (though we are not very good at it, still love it) :p

We have always brought whatever children wanted to attend with us and had no problem, even if trivia was held in one of the bars. My oldest likes the trivia too and has come several times. On our last cruise (Adventurer of the Seas last June), all of us went to trivia a couple times as it was right before dinner. This included our then 18 year old son and our 12 year old twins. The sessions on Adventurer were held in the Schooner bar.

Great, thanks! I'm not sure my younger ones would want to sit through it, but my teen will love beating me at trivia!

It would be fun to play on a team with your son and few other people. They give out prizes. Usually, key chains and pens, the occasional cap, prizes get better towards the end of the cruise. It's always a nice keepsake from your cruise.

Jonathan

Trivia on RC is usually a team activity, max of 6 people on a team.

And... we have found that if we happen to join a team that has a teen or twenty something, we have a better chance of getting a correct answer to a pop culture question!

have fun

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

I noticed that all of the Trivia games seem to be in a bar. Are the trivia sessions adults-only, or would my teen be able to come with me?

A teen would help the team since there is a variety of questions and a team of all ages has a better chance to win, have fun, we also love playing trivia

My nephews are 10 and 12 (now) and they've been going to trivia for the last few years; sure they exceed our team member count, but they usually don't give answers (or haven't). They like to collect the paper and pencil, and create a name for our team. They are also very good cheerleaders if the team captain has to do an extra bonus task.

Mostly I think they just like ordering smoothies from the bar (with their dad's ok of course)

We had early seating and trivia was usually 7ish -- and it was a fun post dinner activity.