Bring wine?

Coolmom50

Are you allowed to bring your own wine or champagne on board the Oasis? If so, how many bottles are allowed?

Thank you!

Either are allowed, two bottles per stateroom, no matter how many guests in the stateroom, each bottle no more than 750ml.

No Corking fee anywhere on any RCCL Ship.
While it is true that there is no corkage fee on Royal Caribbean International (RCI) ships, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL [the corporation]) does charge corkage fees on other lines. Celebrity charges $25; Azamara (which includes wine and spirits!) charges $10.

RCI used to charge $25 (I think that value is correct) corkage, but even though that caused minimal complaints (and believe me, if there are complaints they will appear here on CruiseCritic) they did away with that revenue stream. I found that elimination of revenue amazing, but I guess RCI has to keep us off balance.

• 3 months later...
You can also bring your allowed wine to any dining area and if unfinished, they will store them for you.

please explain how that works. Say I take a bottle into the main dining room, but don't finish I can get my wine again the next night? I prefer late harvest wine with my dessert dishes, goes so well with fruit based desserts.

please explain how that works. Say I take a bottle into the main dining room, but don't finish I can get my wine again the next night? I prefer late harvest wine with my dessert dishes, goes so well with fruit based desserts.

The dining staff will mark the wine with your stateroom number so they can retrieve it next time you ask for it.

Either one, however you may be called to claim your checked luggage. You also run the risk of having the bottles broken in your checked luggage.

Thats good to know that I can bring it in my carry-on. I always pack the bottles in my checked luggage but it really scares. Visions of my clothes dipped in red wine haunt me until I receive my suitcases. lol

Thats good to know that I can bring it in my carry-on. I always pack the bottles in my checked luggage but it really scares. Visions of my clothes dipped in red wine haunt me until I receive my suitcases. lol

That's why you need to travel with wine diapers. :rolleyes:

https://www.amazon.com/Diaper-Reusable-Absorbent-Eco-Friendly-Accessory/dp/B00308FONW

Does the wine have to be in a specific place? Carry-on or check-in luggage?

In Canaveral they want you to bring it onboard in your carry on only. The porters will tell you this when you arrive.

Several on our shuttle had to figure out what to do with theirs once we arrived at the port.