Seattle Pre cruise Hotels

LUVNICK

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations for pre cruise hotel for a cruise departing from pier 66 in Seattle. Would be great to hear from anyone who found an affordable, nice hotel near pier 66 where Norwegian departs from. Thanks for any info.

We always stay at Cedarbrook Lodg94e. It has ftee shuttle to/from airport and.nice breakfast. It is nice but not sure though if it is in your affordable limit.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

thank you easyboy. Is this close to the pier?

No, it's in the airport area.

The Marriott Waterfront - http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/seawf-seattle-marriott-waterfront/ - is right across the street, the Edgewater - http://www.edgewaterhotel.com/ - is on the same side of the street a couple hundred yards from the Pier 66 cruise terminal. Whether they meet your test of "affordable" is up to you, but be aware that virtually all the downtown area hotels are quite expensive during the cruise season. This is a well-covered topic on this board; a little searching will uncover umpteen threads.

LUVNICK: We stayed at the Cedarbrook Lodge for three nights last November, and while I loved it the Cedarbrook is located very near SEATAC. Pier 66 is located downtown just below Pike Place Market.

Our current favorite downtown hotel is the Mayflower Park; it has been about three years since we took a taxi from the Anthony's restaurant located at Pier 66 to the Mayflower but my memory is that paid $10 - $15 pre-tip.

The Inn at the Market would be very close, and while we haven't stayed there it is reviewed well. Also the Edgewater is located just beside Pier 66; we have done port calls at Pier 66 and from the ship we could actually see inside some of the hotel windows.

Others will chime in with more ideas for your research.

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations for pre cruise hotel for a cruise departing from pier 66 in Seattle. Would be great to hear from anyone who found an affordable, nice hotel near pier 66 where Norwegian departs from. Thanks for any info.

Waterfront Marriott

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all for all the info. Do you know of any that provide shuttle service to the port?

We haven't stayed there but I've read posts that the Silver Cloud provides shuttle service to both cruise terminals.

The Inn at the Market is nice with a great location at Pike Place Market. We're staying there next month but we can't touch it during the summer due to the prices.

Thank you all for all the info. Do you know of any that provide shuttle service to the port?

We stayed at the Waterfront Marriott and would again. Many people actually walked to the pier. If you have wheeled luggage, it is possible. Not sure if there is a shuttle as we sailed from Vancouver and took Amtrak from Seattle.

Hi All,

Hotels in Seattle are expensive and they are even more expensive during the tourist cruise season. I've been looking at hotels in Seattle for some friends and just about every hotel is booked or the they want an arm and leg for a room. I found them a room at the Sea-Tac Hilton that was a pretty good deal for tourist season.