How many times have you been to French Polynesia?

Tahitianbigkahuna

How many times have you been to French Polynesia?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you been to French Polynesia?

• Working on our first trip
    • 2 - 4
    • 5 - 10
    • 11 - 15
    • More than 15

It was already owned by AF at the time. It was operating as a subsidiary of AF. Air New Zealand had a parallel run with a B747.

ANZ was my favorite carrier to FP ...

When they flew the LAX/PPT/RAR/AKL route you could easily combine the Cook Islands and French Polynesia in one trip.

We love both the Cooks and FP, that is why we love taking the PG 11 night cruises as you get both :)

Well, at least I'm not the only one in the working on the first trip category. :D

Well beyond the roll call I find helping newbies planning their first trip to FP most rewarding. Fortunately there are some very seasoned travelers to FP on this forum.

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

First in 2000, flew AOM. Five trips, six cruises, 52 days on the PG, a week or so on land, first pre-cruise at Manihi Pearl which is now a moldering ruin, best hotel ever. #7 this October.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Manihi, a bit off the beaten trek, glad you had the chance to enjoy :)

One awesome trip 2014 and l-o-t-s of wonderful suggestions from posters on this page!!!! HI EVERYONE!!!!!---STARTING TO GET THE BUG AGAIN---Will there be a reunion cruise Sept. 2018?? Sept.2014 was perfect weather(scared to try another month)

One awesome trip 2014 and l-o-t-s of wonderful suggestions from posters on this page!!!! HI EVERYONE!!!!!---STARTING TO GET THE BUG AGAIN---Will there be a reunion cruise Sept. 2018?? Sept.2014 was perfect weather(scared to try another month)

There can be if you want to organize it....I have two mammoth trips booked that year so no budget.

Hoping to have another reunion for Jan-feb 2019. Yes the weather can be bad but it is mostly good. It's a more economical time for retired guests and people who want to get away from the cold.

Agree that September weather is perfect in FP.