Booking Cagney's on Escape

Mac4YYZ

I'm booked on Escape in Feb and just bought a SDP. But there is nowhere on the website to book Cagney's. Le Bistro is there as is Teppanyaki and Moderno but nothing for Cagney's to make reservations. Am I missing something? :confused:

I talked to NCL yesterday about moving some of my reservations and could not. I sail on 1/28. The agent told me only 25% of reservations are available prior to sailing so you should have no issue reserving once you board. Or even before with the app while you wait to board..if you can connect to the ship's wifi.

I'm booked on Escape in Feb and just bought a SDP. But there is nowhere on the website to book Cagney's. Le Bistro is there as is Teppanyaki and Moderno but nothing for Cagney's to make reservations. Am I missing something? :confused:

No. It is too late to pre-book. All of the reservations are sold out. Cagney's' and Teppanyaki are the most popular restaurants. If you want to dine at Cagney's, plan on booking it as soon as you embark. Prime time Cagney's will sell out on board quickly. The easiest way is to use any of the touch screen kiosks in all public areas, select the restaurant, time, number of guests, and scan your key card. Other ways (which are more clunky) are to use the iconcierge app or stateroom TV. The slowest way is to wait in line at Headliners and talk to a live person.

Edited by BirdTravels

No. It is too late to pre-book. All of the reservations are sold out. Cagney's' and Teppanyaki are the most popular restaurants. If you want to dine at Cagney's, plan on booking it as soon as you embark. Prime time Cagney's will sell out on board quickly. The easiest way is to use any of the touch screen kiosks in all public areas, select the restaurant, time, number of guests, and scan your key card. Other ways (which are more clunky) are to use the iconcierge app or stateroom TV. The slowest way is to wait in line at Headliners and talk to a live person.

Can you cancel/change dining reservations at the kiosk or do you need to speak with somebody?

Got it. Thanks. I've booked La Cucina and Moderno and plan to switch those reservations as soon as I board. Hoping to get Bayamo and Cagney's instead.

• 4 months later...

i also have the dining plan - 3 special ,, i want cagneys, la cucuia and suggestion for 3rd one is ??? Also another question,, what and when to book, days at port or doesn't make a difference.. i definitely want to do a massage maybe husband also, is that best to do when out ports , ( they offer discounts at that time, yes ? )

i also have the dining plan - 3 special ,, i want cagneys, la cucuia and suggestion for 3rd one is ??? Also another question,, what and when to book, days at port or doesn't make a difference.. i definitely want to do a massage maybe husband also, is that best to do when out ports , ( they offer discounts at that time, yes ? )
Here is a link that has all of the menus from on board from last year. Some have been tweaked a little, but it will give you an idea. http://eatsleepcruise.com/2016/03/norwegian-escape-menus/

Besides Cagneys and La Cucina, I would lean towards Le Bistro, if you like French food or Teppanyaki, which is a Benihana type Oriental place. Massage specials would be on port days, but beware.....very expensive.