People Ask the strangest things

QuickieGlenn

Or can I bring my mattress. Whether that was a joke or not, hard to tell.

I guess I find it hard to believe what people complain about. We went down early the first night to drop off BTS paperwork and 2 CruiseNext people working. Couple complaining to them about how they had paid x and the price went down the week before and wanted refund. Same couple then go into how someone stepped on wife's foot in embarkation line. Then same couple about how wife scrapped hip on some railing somewhere. Wasting time for all the other people in line.

Finally got to one of the folks and I started off telling him I had a complaint. Said I paid too little and how do we go about paying more?

OP, I think the only catch might be that this is just the regular prints of the photos. Normally when you buy a package from the photo studio you get a USB with the raw images on them. These days that's a lot more useful than the prints. I don't know that you get that with the promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then explain the reason for the 'subject' of the OP?

It's not for me to explain someone else's reasoning.

I was just mentioning the question as it looked like it was perhaps being missed. Nothing more than that.

Edited by KeithJenner

50 Photo Package:

Duplicate prints are not included in this offer.

• All guests in the stateroom are eligible for free photos, with a maximum of 50 total prints per stateroom.
  • Photos can only be redeemed in one transaction by the first guest on the reservation.
  • Photo sizes included are 6"x8" and/or 8"x10"
  • Only standard photos are available for this offer.
  • Stock photos, canvas prints, and metal prints are not included in this offer.
  • USB product and or digital files are not included in this offer.
  • Offer cannot be used at the Perspectives Photography Studio.
  • Photo Packages are per cabin and cannot be combined with any other offer and is not transferrable between ships or cruises

http://partners.ncl.com/destroot/norwegian/files/download/pieces/50611/terms/FreeAtSea_MayOffer.html

There aren't any special catches regarding this freebee. The photos consist of the photos taken during your cruise. We were even able to select friends and family photos from other cabins; but no duplicates. have lots of photos taken!

The photography staff do try to upsell you to buy the flash drive

The catch may be that you may have a hard time coming up with 50 photos, none duplicates of another chosen. I can't imagine. We don't care for all the goofy "take a picture with the pirate" etc, so we avoid them like the plague. And we only had a few done at dinner or in the atrium with the professional photogs. So we only had a handful of poses in our file at the end of the cruise, from which we chose a couple to purchase. We had no where near 50 photos from which to choose, even if we'd had the package.

if you chose this promo, I'd choose another to replace it. If you got all the promos and this is one of them, then I'm sure you can find a few poses you might want to take home, even if it's not 50.

The catch may be that you may have a hard time coming up with 50 photos, none duplicates of another chosen. I can't imagine. We don't care for all the goofy "take a picture with the pirate" etc, so we avoid them like the plague. And we only had a few done at dinner or in the atrium with the professional photogs. So we only had a handful of poses in our file at the end of the cruise, from which we chose a couple to purchase. We had no where near 50 photos from which to choose, even if we'd had the package.

if you chose this promo, I'd choose another to replace it. If you got all the promos and this is one of them, then I'm sure you can find a few poses you might want to take home, even if it's not 50.

This was a weird extra promo, not a free at sea choice. Sometime last fall I booked my Getaway cruise that I leave on tomorrow. $50 at the arcade plus 50 free photos were included. I can't imagine we'll find 50 unique shots we want, but it will be fun (and free!) to try. Not sure if we'll use up the whole arcade credit, either. We used our free at sea choices to pick UBP and 3rd guest free, and we will definitely get our money's worth there!!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

A friend of mine received the 50 free photo promo this past spring on the Epic. We had a small group of four different cabins, anytime a picture was taken of any of us we just gave her cabin number and then she shared the photos at the end. So if you do not believe you can utilize the whole promo you could always consider giving some away.

Same for the arcade credit, no doubt there are some young folks onboard who would be more then willing to help you use up the promo.

Rochelle

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app