Any college kids during their spring break

Boatingmom

We are currently booked on Royal Caribbean Harmony for March 2018. I am starting to get nervous that the ship is too big and will be loaded with kids. We have previously sailed Disney, Princess, Royal, Holland America and NCL but have always wanted to try Celebrity. We purposely sailed Princess during Easter week to avoid the masses of children. So

I'm wondering...now that the kids are older, about how many other 18-22 year olds are aboard during college breaks and do they have activities for their age group?? The kids need somebody besides us to hang out with.

Celebrity is about $300. more affordable at this point and that includes free wifi and the drink package. That is if we book two Concierge C1. I could save some jingles if I book two balconies too. Right now we are booked in a hump balcony and a Promenade inside on Harmony.:confused::o

We just got back off from a 7day caribbean on the Reflection. My daughters are similar ages to your kids and my youngest was on winter break from college.

There were very few kids their age and not really any activities specifically geared to their age group.

They liked the silent disco and the main stage shows. They hung out with us when we rented an alcove on 2 sea days. They spent some time in Game On which is a room filled with tabletop electronic games.

If your kids are looking for a big bunch of 18-22 year olds to hang out with or ship sponsored activities or get togethers for their age group they won't find it in our experience.

If they are looking for more of a laid back, relaxing, lie in a lounge chair by the pool, listen to music kind of experience they will have a good time.