Uber for 6:30 am disembark Port Everglades

sbell1

Does anyone know the availability of an Uber for early morning self-disembark from the Freeedom at Port Everglades?

I plan on using them for airport to hotel, hotel to port, but unsure of using Uber for early trip to the airport for our 10:30 am flight on a Sunday.

Thanks

Dropped off a friend at FLL 6:00 yesterday (Saturday) morning. Scads of Uber cars double parked along all the side streets just outside the airport entrance. So there certainly will be one within five minutes of the Port. But are most of them chilling before a pre-scheduled pick up, or holding out for a trip to Miami? Won't know until you try. Just be ready to grab a taxi if you get no immediate response.

Dropped off a friend at FLL 6:00 yesterday (Saturday) morning. Scads of Uber cars double parked along all the side streets just outside the airport entrance. So there certainly will be one within five minutes of the Port. But are most of them chilling before a pre-scheduled pick up, or holding out for a trip to Miami? Won't know until you try. Just be ready to grab a taxi if you get no immediate response.

Uber drivers have no idea where you want to go until they pick you up and ask you. There will be plenty of drivers in the area just waiting to get a rider. You probably won't be out on the curb for pickup until at least 7:30 even if you self-disembark.

Uber drivers have no idea where you want to go until they pick you up and ask you. There will be plenty of drivers in the area just waiting to get a rider. You probably won't be out on the curb for pickup until at least 7:30 even if you self-disembark.

Yes they do know..you enter your destination into the "where to" space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber drivers have no idea where you want to go until they pick you up and ask you.

My Uber drivers show up knowing my name and having a map of where I am going.

I also know the cost, car license and name of the driver before he arrives.

My Uber drivers show up knowing my name and having a map of where I am going.

I also know the cost, car license and name of the driver before he arrives.

Bingo!! And you can check ratings of the driver by past passengers.

I've never had a bad Uber/Lyft driver but ALWAYS have had a scheming taxi driver in FLL.

Does anyone know the availability of an Uber for early morning self-disembark from the Freeedom at Port Everglades?

I plan on using them for airport to hotel, hotel to port, but unsure of using Uber for early trip to the airport for our 10:30 am flight on a Sunday.

Thanks

Availability won't be adversely affected at that time. I've hailed an Uber in Fort Lauderdale between 4 and 5am (really early) to get to the airport and the wait was maybe 10 minutes.

Yes they do know..you enter your destination into the "where to" space.

Yes, you of course you enter the destination, but I know several drivers and they all told me they don't know where the passenger is going when they accept the assigned ride. It's a point of contention for the drivers because it makes it very difficult for them to plan their day. Maybe they get the destination info after they accept the ride but before they pick you up.