how strict are they?

Not strict at all....they are simply trying to "spread things out". Get there when you get there! But...I'd wait until AT LEAST 11am...if you get there earlier, there will be somewhat of a wait.

Edited by cb at sea

I agree with Cb. We were assigned 1:00-1:30 boarding time and we boarded by 11:30 on the inaugural sailing in November. It seems to be more a function of how many Crown and Anchor level passengers are there to board early that could slow you down or speed up your boarding time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with Cb. We were assigned 1:00-1:30 boarding time and we boarded by 11:30 on the inaugural sailing in November. It seems to be more a function of how many Crown and Anchor level passengers are there to board early that could slow you down or speed up your boarding time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we are going on the harmony in 6 weeks. how strict are they with the assigned boarding times. we got 12:30 but can we go earlier. this is a quantum class and harmony thing of assigned times because boarding is different.

The two replies cover it. Perhaps bring a magazine or something to cover 10-30 minutes, but there are enough people for me to watch to keep me from getting bored.