Cigarettes on the Breeze fun shop

jackig218

Hello there, my daughter and son in law smoke and we are going on the breeze feb 12th... she was wondering how much a carton of cigarettes are in the fun shops and if they sell camel crush.... personally I think she should quit but hey.... who am I lol. Any one recently on and know this question?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry I can't be of assistance since I don't smoke, but if cigarettes are like everything else on the ship, there is a steep markup. (As the parent of adult children, I am with you that the LAST thing you want to do is nag -this will do nothing to change their behavior and may even make it worse and will damage your relationship with your adult children. They already know your opinion ). I hope someone can answer your legitimate question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They sold cigarettes by the carton last time I sailed. I don't know whether they stocked that specific brand.

Each person 21 or older can bring back one carton free of federal tax, and must declare it on the customs form. The Texas state tax has to be paid when one disembarks.

Hope they enjoy the cruise. The Breeze is my favorite ship.

Carnival & RC have limited brands for sale on ship. I paid $20. per carton for Pall Mall. They have Marlboro (different varieties) and I think I remember Newport and some others and they are a little more like $30-35 per carton. You are allowed one carton per person duty free going off the ship thru customs but nobody ever checked me on it. They may have Camel and I just don't remember because I zeroed in on my brand. Hope that helps a little bit.