ms Koningsdam Port Everglades and ms Eurodam Key West Sail-Aways - January 22, 2017

Boytjie

There are five ships in Port Everglades today. The Koningsdam will host a Legendary Rhythm And Blues charter and will be docked at Pier 19 (starboard alongside) and is scheduled - according to the LRB website - to set sail at 17:00/5:00 PM ET; the Port Everglades schedule shows 16:00/4:00 PM ET (subject to change as always). The Regal Princess will entertain again with her Love Boat theme toots.

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also on port are: Regal Princess (Pier 2), Allure of the Seas (Pier 18), Caribbean Princess (Pier 21) and Celebrity Silhouette (Pier 25).

The Koningsdam's 7-Day Legendary Rhythm And Blues Cruise itinerary:

logo-small-1.png

Jan 22 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Jan 23 Bluesin’ At Sea

Jan 24 Amber Cove, Dominican Republic

Jan 25 Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI

Jan 26 Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Jan 27 Bluesin’ At Sea

Jan 28 Bluesin’ At Sea

Jan 29 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

ftlauderdale-ambercove-stjohn.gif

#####################################

The Eurodam is in Key West today from 8:00 AM ET until 17:00/5:00 PM ET at the Pier B.

www.keywestharborwebcam.com

Edited by Boytjie

Thanks Peter...

Good Morning... The K'dam is looking pretty at 19 and the port looks really busy...

Wx for afternoon is generally good but winds will make things interesting. Forecast is for SSW at 24 so we may see a tug or two...

Kia ora Phil; stay dry - the west coast here is wet also today and tomorrow

Hello John. You can't change the weather. It has been very challenging for the port here with ships arriving early and staying overnight and then leaving late also. The other day Ovation OTS did just that. With 4500 pax makes life interesting.:)

Hello John. You can't change the weather. It has been very challenging for the port here with ships arriving early and staying overnight and then leaving late also. The other day Ovation OTS did just that. With 4500 pax makes life interesting.:)

I remember last year Azamara Quest had some "issues" in Marlborough Sounds

I'm here too, thanks, Peter. :) I will be checking in, and turn my volume up, but we are doing a bit of demolition today, and also I'm making soup. Diet is over, thankfully, Pat is happy with what he lost, and I actually lost more than I anticipated, so we are now ready for the next cruise!:eek::D (But we still have to wait 59 days, I think it is. Roy, are you keeping count?