Sightseeing...

Tminish

Do you know of a good sightseeing tour I can do when I arrive in October? I prefer a beach but my bf doesn't. So, I'm looking for an excursion that allows us to see the culture of the island, maybe eat a little something, and might also allow us a few minutes to see some water.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly.

Do you know of a good sightseeing tour I can do when I arrive in October? I prefer a beach but my bf doesn't. So, I'm looking for an excursion that allows us to see the culture of the island, maybe eat a little something, and might also allow us a few minutes to see some water.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you kindly.

Google "Cozumel Bar Hop" for fun informative tour, or use ToursPlaza to customize a tour

Black Hat tours is another option.

You could also just hire a taxi for 2-3 hours to tour the far side of the island, etc. and then have him drop you at Paradise Beach or one of the other popular beach clubs for a few hours before heading back to your ship. Hourly taxi rates will be posted on the fare board by the taxi line for your pier.

We are just off the Pearl for New Years, and the Epic right after. In Cozumel we used cozumelcruiseexcursions.com (Island Marketing ltd) and had a fantastic tour. Jorge was our exceptional driver and tour guide. There were only 5 of us on the tour, it was great company to use and very reasonably priced. We highly recommend them and will def use again.

Safe sailing

We are just off the Pearl for New Years, and the Epic right after. In Cozumel we used cozumelcruiseexcursions.com (Island Marketing ltd) and had a fantastic tour. Jorge was our exceptional driver and tour guide. There were only 5 of us on the tour, it was great company to use and very reasonably priced. We highly recommend them and will def use again.

Safe sailing

Was this the highlights tour?

Did you visit El Cedral and which tequila farm and beach club did you visit?did you have a party of 5 or did you join with others? Sounds like a good deal if there are only two of you, just wondering if they need a minimum number?

Good for an introduction tour but I guess cannot be customized?

Edited by c-leg5