error made - help wanted

kcarrots1

I completed the necessary forms on line to obtain $250.00 onboard credit from my Princess charge card. I did not realize until after I submitted that I put in the itinerary number instead of my cruise confirmation number. I called the number on the back of the card and spoke to someone who found my charge, but her was not able to correct the error. He said he would do a ticket number to get it fixed and it would take about 7-10 days, he also suggested that I call and talk to someone at Princess Rewards to see if they can fix the problem faster, but the phone number for Princess Rewards is the same number on the back of the card, and all you get it automation, never a person to talk too. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

Our cruise is not until April, so I have time to get this problem taken care of.

This might be a foolish question but did you try repeatedly hitting 0 on the dial in an attempt to bypass the automated system and get a live responder? That does often work.

Since, as you said, the cruise isn't until April you may want to just wait for them to fix it.

Edited by Thrak

I did press 0 to bypass, and each person that I talked to said that I needed to talk to someone for Princess Rewards - I was talking to Barclay. They gave me a phone number for Princess Rewards - when I dialed that number, it gave me a new number (which is the number I had been calling that is listed on the back of my card.

I did call princess reservations, and they told me that they could not help me with this. I am going to wait the 7-10 days and hopefully, it will be resolved, if not I will be back on the phone trying to get my mistake fixed.