Uniworld SS Catherine reviews, photos - anyone??

mbanks1220

It can be difficult to search for what you want on CC. JP Albany did a great review of their trip on the Catherine a year or so ago. I also made some comments about our trip in June of last year.

Don't be nervous! It's a wonderful ship. I'd be happy to try to answer questions you might have.

SS Catherine is a beautiful ship and the Rhone cruise was fantastic! Don't hesitate to go if you have the chance.

As jklc123 pointed out, I did a picture review of our March 2015 trip. The link is in my signature below. We were in Cat 1 (in reference to your earlier question) and we did like the room very much, though river staterooms are small in general. The open air balcony is a cool feature that we used frequently. We haven't been in a Cat 2/3 so can't compare, sorry.

Would be happy to answer any questions about the ship or itinerary. We really liked this area and there is a lot to see there.

Edited by jpalbny

Tried searching the boards and I just don't see any reviews on Uniworlds SS Catherine and it's making me nervous.

Would love to read some reviews about the ship as well as seen any photos.

Thanks in advance!

Marisa

I did a detailed review of our SS Catherine cruise here on CC and also posted it in a thread. The search function will help you find it.