D+ and speciality restaurants

DeBlasio1

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

We are traveling on the Harmony and have booked two speciality restaurants on both the first and second nights. My question, as a D+ member, can we use our BOGO each night for others in our party, hence giving us an OBC for each one????:confused: Thank you in advance.;)

Yes, if you have already paid for your dinners, they should give you OBC for each BOGO coupon.

Thank you Bob. :) What was confusing was I read you could use them on the first OR second night. We have booked both the first and second nights for 5 people each night, so at lease we'll get an OBC for 2 each night, as both my husband and I are both D+. That's a nice OBC to use on the granddaughter's.:D Thank you again and smooth sailing.

Thank you Bob. :) What was confusing was I read you could use them on the first OR second night. We have booked both the first and second nights for 5 people each night, so at lease we'll get an OBC for 2 each night, as both my husband and I are both D+. That's a nice OBC to use on the granddaughter's.:D Thank you again and smooth sailing.

I don't think so. You will each get one free meal for one paid meal as a C&A benefit (but only one per member). That benefit is used on night 1 and 2.

So that means you will get one free meal on night 1 and one free meal on night 2.

Our cruise doesn't offer First Night Done right anymore. Or I probably would have purchased it when I was looking today. I should have clarified that you can also use the C&A BOGO benefit on night 1 OR night 2. If you are eating at Chops, which is slightly more expensive, you could each use your benefit to get the free meal on that night. :)

We are 3 people cruising and all D+.

I know they have the BOGO for the first 2 nights for D+ but do they ever split it so we could do the first 2 nights in a speciality restaurant? With 3 BOGO coupons I wish there was a way to split the one coupon to use for one person on both nights.... Am I making sense? Anyone know if they have a way of doing this?

I don't think so. You will each get one free meal for one paid meal as a C&A benefit (but only one per member). That benefit is used on night 1 and 2.

So that means you will get one free meal on night 1 and one free meal on night 2.

Laura travels solo often and uses her BOGO to treat a friend all the time

You may want to save your BOGO coupon for the 2nd day if your sailing offers "First Night Done Right" Specialty Dining for $15/person.

R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if I've got this right, we each (both D plus husband and I) have only one EACH to use either first or second night. We don't have two BOGO each that we could use BOTH nights. We were note offered the "FIrst Night Done Right" option, but if we can only use them for one night it will be at Chops and not Jamies.

Thank you again everyone.:)

So if I've got this right, we each (both D plus husband and I) have only one EACH to use either first or second night. We don't have two BOGO each that we could use BOTH nights. We were note offered the "FIrst Night Done Right" option, but if we can only use them for one night it will be at Chops and not Jamies.

Thank you again everyone.:)

You and your wife each have one BOGO coupon.

Night one...you both go to Chops, use your coupon, you pay for one meal the other meal is free.

Night 2... You go to Jamie's or back to Chops, use his coupon, you pay for one meal the other meal is free.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

You and your wife each have one BOGO coupon.

Night one...you both go to Chops, use your coupon, you pay for one meal the other meal is free.

Night 2... You go to Jamie's or back to Chops, use his coupon, you pay for one meal the other meal is free.

I think we'll use them both at Chops, as there are five of us and it is the more expensive restaurant. ;) Thank you!

I think we'll use them both at Chops, as there are five of us and it is the more expensive restaurant. ;) Thank you!

If there are 5 of you then you can use both of your coupons at the same time.

If all 5 go to chops either night 1 or 2 then you will only pay for 3 dinners.

You could still go both nights getting 1 free dinner each night.

If there are 5 of you then you can use both of your coupons at the same time.

If all 5 go to chops either night 1 or 2 then you will only pay for 3 dinners.

You could still go both nights getting 1 free dinner each night.

Yes, we have ressies for both nights 1 and 2 for all 5 of us, so we are all set. We will use them both on Chops night two. Thank you again Ken. Smooth sailings.;)