Cancelation Fee iFly or Northstar

GWTW428

On Anthem, when we were signing up the others in our group while on board. We were told is if we show up, and then chicken out there was no fee. But if you just don't show up there would be a fee...

On Anthem, when we were signing up the others in our group while on board. We were told is if we show up, and then chicken out there was no fee. But if you just don't show up there would be a fee...

Good to know!!!

I guess too many no shows... or more RCI penny pinching[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

4 [emoji568]... plenty more to go[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

North Star is an enclosed pod like structure, on an extended arm, that rises in the air and then swivels over the sides of the ship. It holds about 15 guest plus an operator and takes about 10 -15 minutes. It's located near the main pool.

Ifly is a form of sky diving but in an enclosed tube. You are given a jumpsuit and googles to wear. You enter a tube that creates strong updraft. You and the instructor then float on the air current. If you are not comfortable the instructor will hold on to you and float up and down with you. This is located on the back of the ship near the flow riders.

Both of these activities are found on the upper decks of the Quantum class ships.

Edited by starfish216

I was on anthem last week. I asked the operator when I could ride to go side to side. He said that it is no longer done.

and another operator could give another answer. Also, the answer you got applies to Anthem, the other two Quantum class ships could still do it. I'm betting some Aussie will chime in here that on Ovation they have side of the ship Northstar rides. One has to be real careful and very certain when dealing in absolutes, especially with RCI when their policies seem to be up for debate.

Biker, who does not discount the possibility RCI has done away with Northstar rides over the side of the ship.

Edited by Biker19

and another operator could give another answer. Also, the answer you got applies to Anthem, the other two Quantum class ships could still do it. I'm betting some Aussie will chime in here that on Ovation they have side of the ship Northstar rides. One has to be real careful and very certain when dealing in absolutes, especially with RCI when their policies seem to be up for debate.

Biker, who does not discount the possibility RCI has done away with Northstar rides over the side of the ship.

I paid close attention to it throughout the cruise. Only up and down.

However, you are correct that the policy might be different on Ovation and Quantum.

It might also be possible that a part broke and they will resume side to side when fixed.