Cruise docs ready?

A couple of related questions:

1. Other than the SetSail Pass and the Guest Ticket Booklet, are there any other cruise documents to be found?

2. Is there any need to print any part(s) of the Guest Ticket Booklet for the check-in at the port? I'd prefer to just save it in DropBox and not print it if possible. (The luggage tag is a different issue. I know what I'll do and I don't want to start another luggage tag thread :))

I'm booked at a cruise March 3, 2017 and my SetSail was ready for printing few days ago - you will get an email when ready to print.

Du not need to print the Guest Ticket Booklet - information only. Saving in DropBox will be fine.

Edited by hallasm

I'm booked at a cruise March 3, 2017 and my SetSail was ready for printing few days ago - you will get an email when ready to print.

Du not need to print the Guest Ticket Booklet - information only. Saving in DropBox will be fine.

👍 Thank you! :)

A couple of related questions:

1. Other than the SetSail Pass and the Guest Ticket Booklet, are there any other cruise documents to be found?

2. Is there any need to print any part(s) of the Guest Ticket Booklet for the check-in at the port? I'd prefer to just save it in DropBox and not print it if possible. (The luggage tag is a different issue. I know what I'll do and I don't want to start another luggage tag thread :))

If you want the luggage tags, it's the second to the last page of the cruise docs.

If you want the luggage tags, it's the second to the last page of the cruise docs.

LOL. Yes, I knew that and have already "personalized" the tags by adding our names. I just didn't want to see this drift into a thread on 101 Ways To Attach Your Luggage Tags or Let Your Porter Take Care of Your Luggage Tags! :)

LOL. Yes, I knew that and have already "personalized" the tags by adding our names. I just didn't want to see this drift into a thread on 101 Ways To Attach Your Luggage Tags or Let Your Porter Take Care of Your Luggage Tags! :)

Sorry, missed the parenthesis but it helped someone else.

FOS 3/18-- I've printed my SetSail pass but I don't see where to print luggage tags ( sorry- can't find previous thread on that...) Could someone give me some info on this? Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

About 45-49 days out a tab will appear where you did your cruise documents that says "Print Luggage Tags". It will be the official one with your room number and status printed on it.

Edited by GTO-Girl