Anyone used the "more to love" pkg onboard yet?

dbali

I am starting to get real nervous. We got the "more to love" pkg as a promotion when we booked our cruise over a year ago and will be leaving in a few weeks. We have OBC that can only be used for excursions and the ones I wanted are booked. I am afraid that when we get onboard there will not be anything left that will be interesting to us.

So, my question is, could you sign up for tours that you wanted once onboard?

One of our More to Love packages is a nice bonus to get for booking! Besides the tour credit you get unlimited Internet, upgraded liquor package, and other things depending on the level of packages: Like, Adore, or Love.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/more-love-packages

I'm sure the Land Discoveries personnel onboard will work with you to get you on the tours you want. Sometimes they can add seats, and sometimes they'll add another whole tour if demand is strong onboard. Remember to go to the LD desk on your first day.

Enjoy your cruise!

Bonnie, silly question about the shore excursion credit. Can one person use it all? We're booked on the British Open cruise and my husband will be busy playing golf, so most of the time I'll be the one looking to book excursions.

Bonnie, silly question about the shore excursion credit. Can one person use it all? We're booked on the British Open cruise and my husband will be busy playing golf, so most of the time I'll be the one looking to book excursions.

Sure! You don't need to share the OBC if you don't want to :)

No question is silly in my book. Many people are new to our forum and may have many unanswered questions. I'm here to help, with one caveat...I can't help anyone with their reservations/payments/refunds, but I can help explain the Azamara experience, or find the right answer if I don't know it.

And of course, there are many frequent Azamara guests on this forum who are probably more qualified to to answer questions than I!

Sure! You don't need to share the OBC if you don't want to :)

Well, then, more for me ;) I hadn't heard about these packages until this thread--glad I took a look! I thought they were just on Celebrity.

Bonnie, I'm not sure if you're still checking this thread, but if not, maybe someone else will know the answer.

As I read it, the shore excursion credit included in the More to Love packages can only be used on the excursions designated as Cruise Global, Connect Local, is that correct? So on our cruise (2017 British Open), for example, we'd be limited to five excursions for that credit.

Bonnie, I'm not sure if you're still checking this thread, but if not, maybe someone else will know the answer.

As I read it, the shore excursion credit included in the More to Love packages can only be used on the excursions designated as Cruise Global, Connect Local, is that correct? So on our cruise (2017 British Open), for example, we'd be limited to five excursions for that credit.

Your shorex OBC is good for all our tours. Our "Cruise Global, Connect Local" label is an umbrella term we are using to brand ALL our tours.