New schedules out onboard??

Have been searching for a cruise from Tampa in April 2018 and no 4 or 5 nights are showing on schedule. The 7 night cruises are available. I called C&A and they had no real clue as to why.

Royal did not release all the ships schedules until the end of April. The Brilliance (4 and 5 day)was only released to the end of March, while the Rhapsoby (7 dat)was released until the end of April.

Expect the Brilliance to do a TA to Europe in early April. Tampa is only a seasonal port.

Have been searching for a cruise from Tampa in April 2018 and no 4 or 5 nights are showing on schedule. The 7 night cruises are available. I called C&A and they had no real clue as to why.

I was surprised by that as well. I at least thought there would be one at the beginning if April. The last sailing out on Tampa this year on the BR is 4/8 and I expected that for 2018 as well

Edited by molly361

I was surprised by that as well. I at least thought there would be one at the beginning if April. The last sailing out on Tampa this year on the BR is 4/8 and I expected that for 2018 as well

I wonder if they left them out so that they had some wiggle room with when the TA would be.

Quite a few sailings on BR get chartered.

I acatually lied to all of you. The rep told me they were moving the "Empress" to Tampa to sail to Cuba. I tried to explain that was for a cruise to 2 this year not 2018. I also told him that there was no comparison in size between the Empress and the Brilliance so it did not make sense.

We are booked on April 8, 2017 and I wanted to book April 2018 for 4 or 5 nights. I guess wait and see. If all else fails will have to cross state to Port Canaveral and do Majesty to Bahamas. I presume Brilliance is as great as Jewel. We really loved the Jewel the two times we sailed her out of Tampa.

Liked Oasis out of Port Canaveral but that class ship is just to big for us. Really like ships with multiple specialty dining options. Will watch for deals on Rhapsody for April 2018. Don't know anything about her but how bad can she be?

Thanks