Best Bloody Mary on the Oasis?

pdilme92

We make BMs a scavenger hunt on cruise. We

Order tomato juice ,V8,lime and Olives through room service every morning.We buy the Drink Package so get 2 good size glasses of vodka before going to bed.First day we hit Windjammer for Tabasco and Worstershire and Horseradish sauce from carving station.Salt and pepper from anywhere

Bucket of Ice from Room Stewart .We then sit on Balcony and have BMs

Know had to get up and leave cabin.Usualy pool bar only one open that early

and that's a pain.usually have enough juice to mk virgin BM to bring to pool and get more Vodka for #2 then(Yesterday is over and start today with cold Beer LOL)

A local bar around here makes the best Bloody Marys. It consists of Clamato,Vodka, Tequila,Brandy, Olives,dash of Olive juice,Worst. sauce,Celery salt and hot sauce. When on the Serenade years ago I talked the bartender at the main bar to make them for me. Great bartender! Now I bring recipe with me!:p:p:p

Order tomato juice ,V8,lime and Olives through room service every morning.We buy the Drink Package so get 2 good size glasses of vodka before going to bed.First day we hit Windjammer for Tabasco and Worstershire and Horseradish sauce from carving station.Salt and pepper from anywhere

and that's a pain.usually have enough juice to mk virgin BM to bring to pool and get more Vodka for #2 then(Yesterday is over and start today with cold Beer LOL)

Nice, but that's too much work for me. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Just off the Oasis yesterday! Across the ship they are using the island oasis mix for everything so I can only assume that is the same mix they are using for the bloody Mary's. Mixed review on them. The only bar that I found could make a good one was the ultimate Bloody Mary from the globe and atlas pub. At that particular bar the mix is in a big jug but I asked him if it was the same shipwide and he said yes, they just know how to make them there. I asked for mine spicy, was a decent Bloody Mary nothing amazing but got the job done. I also ordered two bloody Mary's one from the MDR during breakfast and the other from the pool bar ( since it opens early and globe and atlas doesn't open until 10:00). The one from the MDR was manageable but not very good and the one from the pool bar I couldn't even drink.

So overall if you want a good one globe and atlas!

• 4 months later...

Genius. Im totally doing this.

I live just a few miles from Sacramento and have never seen Sacramento Blood Mary mix. I bet it's made somewhere else. However, I will have to keep an eye out for it. I am sure it can't beat Zing Zang.

Never understood the love for Zing Zang....guess it would be okay in a pinch.

Our favorites...

ebd73d473ff7e759be820c8b54fcbf82.jpg

0c78656dadc232491306473111b8966b.jpg

Had to add the best Bloody Mary Ever....

af892a2b99ca3ba43b34180b455092ac.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Hey all!

I will be going on the Oasis feb 12th (first time on RCCL)! I am a BIG bloody mary drinker and plan to have a couple each morning. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a bar that has the best bloody mary on the Oasis? I already have the Deluxe beverage package so not worreid about price :D.Also is clamato available for bloody Caesars?

Thanks!

I know nothing about them, or if they vary across the ship, but we were killing time on the Rising Tide Bar and my wife was very happy with the "Ultimate Bloody Mary" she ordered there. My Coors light was excellent too! ;)

Their bloody mary mix stinks, in my opinion. Bring your own. I always bring a couple of bottles of Mr & Mrs T's Bold and Spicy and just get a shot of vodka and a celery stick from one of the bars.

My sentiments exactly. I am a Bloody Mary fan since I tasted my favorite at Nachi Cocom in Cozumel. No one anywhere makes one like Jose...fresh ingredients and no mix...just Clamato, vodka, Worcestershire and hot sauce to your taste. So good I drink them way into the afternoon! His are simply sublime! I've tried them on every ship and the mix they use is just not that good.

So if Cozumel is on your itinerary, get yourself to Nachi.:hearteyes:

And that's a great idea, think I'll mix up my own "mixer" and take it on board in one of my rum runners!

Ah, beautiful! I was about to post, "what is this 'mix' you all speak of?" when I saw your post! When we make 'em at home (and at our favorite brunch place that sets up a self-service bloody mary bar), this is how we do it! No horseradish "sauce" though - only use the fresh ground horseradish itself. A little Old Bay is a nice addition too, but then we live in Maryland, so it's something of a staple for us. Celery salt, garlic powder (or fresh!), and some cocktail onions too. Cheers!

Ah, beautiful! I was about to post, "what is this 'mix' you all speak of?" when I saw your post! When we make 'em at home (and at our favorite brunch place that sets up a self-service bloody mary bar), this is how we do it! No horseradish "sauce" though - only use the fresh ground horseradish itself. A little Old Bay is a nice addition too, but then we live in Maryland, so it's something of a staple for us. Celery salt, garlic powder (or fresh!), and some cocktail onions too. Cheers!

Agree....

Fresh horseradish and "Old Bay" is key!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk