Celebrity Website

Id rather be diving

I have been trying to get onto the Celebrity website (http://www.celebritycruises.com) for many days now and it keeps saying that repairs are coming. Is there a new website? I can't believe that it's down this long as people have to be getting ready for cruises every week. Maybe something with my settings? Thanks for your help.

Kari

I have been in the cruise site many times within the last few days. You might want to try another browser. Whenever I have problems with Firefox I try Chrome and that seems to do the trick for me. Good luck.

I have been trying to get onto the Celebrity website (http://www.celebritycruises.com) for many days now and it keeps saying that repairs are coming. Is there a new website? I can't believe that it's down this long as people have to be getting ready for cruises every week. Maybe something with my settings? Thanks for your help.

Kari

Definitely try a different browser. I've been using IE and have logged on almost every day and had no problems. It seems some using Chrome have indicated similar problems on here periodically. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies and try again.

I have been trying to get onto the Celebrity website (www.celebritycruises.com) for many days now and it keeps saying that repairs are coming. Is there a new website? I can't believe that it's down this long as people have to be getting ready for cruises every week. Maybe something with my settings? Thanks for your help.

I just clicked on the link right in your message and the Celebrity website loaded immediately for me. I am using Firefox' date=' but as others say, if it doesn't work for you with one browser, just try a different browser.

Also clear your cache and cookies before trying again.

If you have not cleared your cache, you may just be loading the same page from your cache over and over again each time.

[/size']