Comparing Diamond Clubs on Harmony, Oasis and Allure.

Of the three ships the Diamond Club on the Harmony is my least favorite. On the Allure and Oasis the Diamond Club is on deck 11 in the back of the ship and you have a big window overlooking Central Park and out toward the back of the ship.

On the Harmony the Diamond Club is on deck 4 next to Jazz and obviously there are no windows. Also, there is no bar and you have to wait for service after you find your seat (arrive early). I do like the fact they open Jazz for the Diamond event and that really helps with overcrowding.

I prefer having windows to view out and the seating is more comfortable on both the Allure and Oasis.

On the plus side, the wifi is great. As good or better than the other two ships.

Loved the DC on harmony, we thought it was better than the SL. All the DC's offer the same thing on o class. Harmony has a great overflow but never had to use it. Don't need a window when it's dark outside. It's all about the people. The seating is all about the same on O class for the dc's

Edited by setsail

Maybe it was just the Harmony cruise that we were on, but the lounge on Harmony seemed to be overly crowded the entire cruise during any of the "happy" hour. On Oasis on our Summer cruise, the downstairs would get marginally crowded, but there were typically seats, and there were always seats upstairs.

I liked the old DL on Oasis and Allure. Loved the balcony overlooking promenade

Yes, when we were on Allure, I thought the balcony of the DL overlooking the Royal Promenade was wonderful. I thought I read that they relocated the DL even on Allure -- Is that correct?

I will experience the DL on Harmony in a few weeks. Wherever it is, I will enjoy the comraderie with the other cruisers for sure.

Yes, when we were on Allure, I thought the balcony of the DL overlooking the Royal Promenade was wonderful. I thought I read that they relocated the DL even on Allure -- Is that correct?

I will experience the DL on Harmony in a few weeks. Wherever it is, I will enjoy the comraderie with the other cruisers for sure.

Yes, Oasis and Allure both re-located to the old CL.

Funny thing is they didn't find a use for the old balcony. On Oasis it is still there but off limits. Some have seen staff up there taking a break or holding mini meetings.

They should have created interior balconies for the cabins that replace the DL or made it accessible for passengers to watch the parades, etc..

Or maybe a smoking place. :o ;) :eek:

Edited by John&LaLa

Of the three ships the Diamond Club on the Harmony is my least favorite. On the Allure and Oasis the Diamond Club is on deck 11 in the back of the ship and you have a big window overlooking Central Park and out toward the back of the ship.

On the Harmony the Diamond Club is on deck 4 next to Jazz and obviously there are no windows. Also, there is no bar and you have to wait for service after you find your seat (arrive early). I do like the fact they open Jazz for the Diamond event and that really helps with overcrowding.

I prefer having windows to view out and the seating is more comfortable on both the Allure and Oasis.

On the plus side, the wifi is great. As good or better than the other two ships.

Bummer. We really enjoyed the view from the DL on Allure, and will miss it on our upcoming sailing on Harmony.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Yes, Oasis and Allure both re-located to the old CL.

Funny thing is they didn't find a use for the old balcony. On Oasis it is still there but off limits. Some have seen staff up there taking a break or holding mini meetings.

They should have created interior balconies for the cabins that replace the DL or made it accessible for passengers to watch the parades, etc..

Or maybe a smoking place. :o ;) :eek:

I read somewhere when Oasis had the drydock that created the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen that the old DL was supposed to be converted to a stateroom but I guess the did not do that.

I read somewhere when Oasis had the drydock that created the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen that the old DL was supposed to be converted to a stateroom but I guess the did not do that.

It was made into 5-6 interiors. But the balcony area was not utilized for the new cabins.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

It was made into 5-6 interiors. But the balcony area was not utilized for the new cabins.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

The balcony space on Allure also remained, and is off limits except for crew. I don't remember what is on Harmony in that balcony spot. I will have look in March when we return sail one her.

The balcony space on Allure also remained, and is off limits except for crew. I don't remember what is on Harmony in that balcony spot. I will have look in March when we return sail one her.

I'll practically be crew this fall. ;)

Hope this is OK to ask here.....Oasis shows the DL on both 11&12, can you enter on 12? Our cabin is on deck 12 and just wondering if we can get service up there. (Husband uses medical scooter)

Thank you.

No entry on 12 and the service was minimal when we were last on. Maybe you could consider moving to Deck 11.