Fear Not Silhouette.

funship freddy

I would rate X #1 followed by Princess (a close 2nd) All three are very good lines. So far on this cruise I see very little evidence of the cutbacks cited often here on CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nice to hear! How do you rate Royal?

Yes keep the updates coming and if you get a chance to post some dailies in between cocktails it would be appreciated. We are on Silly in early April. Hopefully all this outstanding crew will be in place then too.

Enjoy your cruise. Sounds like you are...

Have a fab cruise, we're on the Silhouette in about 40 days, can't wait, don't use up all the sunshine, :D

We were on Allure in April for my birthday. She is currently next to us in St. Thomas. Had a great time on Allure. I will be on Empress in April. Last time on Empress was 2005 in Hurricane Katrina. Should be fun to go from Allure (BIG) to Empress (Smallest in the fleet.

I find Royal to be a good product. Is that fair ? Can you tell I like to cruise [emoji41][emoji572]

Oops.. stayed up too late but we did make it to town for lunch at a very cute little lobs place for lunch and yes drinks. The Beer Garden. Cute couple in their 70's run it by themselves. Solid food and drinks. Next time your ship calls on St. Thomas.....look them up.

I would rate X #1 followed by Princess (a close 2nd) All three are very good lines. So far on this cruise I see very little evidence of the cutbacks cited often here on CC.

Wow. So close to our choices Celebrity and Princess #1a and b and we loved Divina (and Poesia before)

The only thing ... not a big fans of Funships. Honestly gave them 3 tries...

I am enjoying your review!!!

Thanks for posting a running review!

Since you're on Silhouette now, I have a quick question for you as to what's being offered for the benefits for booking a future cruise while still on board? I presume it's the standard reduced deposit ($100pp on a 7-night?) and free upgrade to go better (2 perks for the price of 1) and maybe an obc that depends on stateroom level you book?

Thanks in advance!!

Love the Silhouette! Sailed her in the Baltics last summer and heading back to the British Isles this coming summer.

I have to look at who our captain was but he was the best we ever have had, his morning reports and comments were so fantastic and you could see his leadership went throughout the crew!!

Enjoy your sail!

Excited to find this! Just booked this cruise and ship last night after much back and forth. It will be our first on X and I just could not make up my mind about Allure which we loved and something new. We were also concerned about spring breakers so hoping 3/26 on X will not be an issues! The more details the better drinks to try, food the good the bad the ugly, shows not to miss and ENJOY you trip and thanks kindly for your time!

Yes keep the updates coming and if you get a chance to post some dailies in between cocktails it would be appreciated. We are on Silly in early April. Hopefully all this outstanding crew will be in place then too.

Enjoy your cruise. Sounds like you are...

First, have a great cruise. Second, if you can, keep us posted, we really appreciate it. We sail (again) on the Silhouette in 43 days, Woo Hoo!