Beach towels in your room?

zdub86

Hi. I will be going on the Carnival Breeze on Sunday and we cannot wait!! Quick question... will the room have beach towels that we can bring with us while at the ports?? Seems like a silly question, but it would save a ton of room in our luggage if we don't need to bring our own beach towels.

Yes, you should have Blue beach towels to take off ship with you. When you get back, your room steward will replace them if you ask. Otherwise just hang them up and re-use them again. While around the pool area, you can get yellow towels when you check them out around the pool with your S&S. return those back or you will get charged for them.

You can also exchange the dirty ones for clean ones as soon as you get back onboard. There will be bins with an attendant once you get through security prior to the elevators. Makes it so nice not to have wet, sandy towels in your cabin.

330ce293f3e3afa9d6b51535a40c1fc5.jpg

I haven't noticed this - is it for the blue towels the room steward provides? If so, how does the steward know you dropped them off downstairs and didn't... well... swipe them?

I haven't noticed this - is it for the blue towels the room steward provides? If so, how does the steward know you dropped them off downstairs and didn't... well... swipe them?

They give you clean ones right there but I have only seen this once.

They give you clean ones right there but I have only seen this once.

Yes they exchange them. I have seen it numerous times on the Glory and Conquest. Although this last time was the only time they actually had a sign. It was just a man or woman standing by the bins before.

Ignore the white towels. Someone was pushing the bin through and it just so happened to be in my pic. I didn't want to hold up the masses behind me for him to pass and take another one.

Yes, you should have Blue beach towels to take off ship with you. When you get back, your room steward will replace them if you ask. Otherwise just hang them up and re-use them again. While around the pool area, you can get yellow towels when you check them out around the pool with your S&S. return those back or you will get charged for them.

On Dream Class ships , Regular cabins have blue towels , Towel Hut on deck has blue towels , and Spa cabin's have yellow towels

Hi. I will be going on the Carnival Breeze on Sunday and we cannot wait!! Quick question... will the room have beach towels that we can bring with us while at the ports?? Seems like a silly question, but it would save a ton of room in our luggage if we don't need to bring our own beach towels.

They will be in your room.

Never wanting to get charged if I loose a towel I take a nice white one all rolled up from the showers at the gym and pack it in my backpack. I exchange it for a new one as soon as I return.

Edited by BallFour4

They also have towels at Serenity. I was on Inspiration and got one. It started to pour and the towel attendant left. I was under cover but it didn't stop so I put the towel in the bin, couldn't find the book to cross off my name. I got charged for it. Went to GS and they reversed the charge when they heard what happened.