I will never, ever again eat_____________onboard

cowboygene

Focus people. OP started this thread with a simple request: fill in the blank. If you want to go on a food rant, kindly start a new thread.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sorry you are not enjoying this........I love all the extra information and rants. It's helpful.

Modenos,

Meat was just awful, over done, tough, grizzle laden, and tasteless, couldn't even cut it with a sharp knife. Never again and I have been to brazilian meat places before like texas de brazil. Salad bar was okay but nothing to write home about. :(

What bothers me about this is ........we like having a "free" place to grab a bite. This is the only place on Breakaway. I really hope it's not as bad as some are saying. Our cruise is almost a year away so maybe things will change.

FWIW, O'Sheehans was our favorite on the Getaway. I thoroughly enjoyed the burgers and put the food on par with other pubs I've eaten at on shore.

To be back on topic, the buffet mashed potatoes are like 1/3 water, 1/3 butter, and 1/3 potato starch. Those I won't eat again.

FWIW, O'Sheehans was our favorite on the Getaway. I thoroughly enjoyed the burgers and put the food on par with other pubs I've eaten at on shore.

To be back on topic, the buffet mashed potatoes are like 1/3 water, 1/3 butter, and 1/3 potato starch. Those I won't eat again.

Yeah you can see the yellow pools of butter grease sitting on top of the mashed potatoes. It's both enticing and disgusting at the same time.

Wow, really? Steak, Oysters Rockefeller, Mussels in Creme Sauce, Capers, Cheesecake, Escargot, Frittatas, Sea Bass in Champagne Sauce, Salmon Mousse....All described as "inedible, awful, and disgusting". I hope I never forget where I come from or how fortunate I am to be where I am today. If you don't like the food...skip a meal or two...you'll appreciate the food more next time. I haven't seen many cruisers that appeared to be malnourished.

In 14 days on the breakaway there was only one food I didn't like, the oysters.

The rest of the food was fine. Growing up in a family of 7, children of very poor immigrants, I NEVER take food for granted. I didn't raise a fuss with the oysters, I simply let the waiter take my plate away. In fairness, he did offer to bring me another appetizer-a kind gesture that I declined.

Sent from my iPad using Forums