Messina-Sicily Tour Group Suggestions

DENNAS

Can't seem to find many suggestions for Private (or Shared Shuttle) Tour Companies in Messina-Sicily. Want to do the Taormina/Godfather/Castlemola Day trip for my family of 3 OR get a group together from RCCL Jewel on June 3rd 2017. My Roll Call is SUPER quiet.

I know about Italy Tour Sharing, aka Joe Bananas, but for us 3, it's $150 each, seems high to me, although it is an all day tour. Would love to do some price compares against other high rated Tour Co's. Thanks.

Thanks!! I checked into Sicily Life. Great reviews fair price! Appreciate the info-

CruiserBruce- for just my family- was hoping to keep it around 100 each max- but I totally understand Europe isn't inexpensive. I'll take a look at Rome in Limo too!

We are using http://www.sicilyshoretours.com And they were super efficient about responding. They have a "live chat" option on their webpage and I didn't think anyone would be around to respond but I was wrong.

The tour we booked is 265€ for the car/driver, not per person. We're going to The Godfather towns and Taormina. It's a 5.5 hour tour. Castlmona isn't included but he stops at a viewpoint of the volcano. No guarantee on visibility. (I have seen Mt. Ranier about 20% of all the times I've been to Seattle.). Note, this is an English speaking driver who tells stories and anecdotes but is NOT an official tour guide who walks around everywhere with you.

We are using http://www.sicilyshoretours.com And they were super efficient about responding. They have a "live chat" option on their webpage and I didn't think anyone would be around to respond but I was wrong.

The tour we booked is 265€ for the car/driver, not per person. We're going to The Godfather towns and Taormina. It's a 5.5 hour tour. Castlmona isn't included but he stops at a viewpoint of the volcano. No guarantee on visibility. (I have seen Mt. Ranier about 20% of all the times I've been to Seattle.). Note, this is an English speaking driver who tells stories and anecdotes but is NOT an official tour guide who walks around everywhere with you.

I just sent an email to them! Thanks!!

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...