Davina cabin 16034

marti2282

I'm so excited about our upcoming Divina cruise -- our first on MSC! AND feel so fortunate that we were able to secure one of the larger YC1 cabins.

In looking at the deck plans, the "balcony" appears to extend up the side of the cabin and connect to the passageway. Can anyone clarify?

32294455460_1ee22117ea_b.jpg

• 6 years later...
On 2/2/2017 at 6:21 PM, marti2282 said:

I'm so excited about our upcoming Divina cruise -- our first on MSC! AND feel so fortunate that we were able to secure one of the larger YC1 cabins.

In looking at the deck plans, the "balcony" appears to extend up the side of the cabin and connect to the passageway. Can anyone clarify?

32294455460_1ee22117ea_b.jpg

I know it's been a while but wondered how you liked this room.  What was the actual balcony arrangement?  Does it wrap around like the plan implies or is their a wall?

The OP is currently posting on the roll call for the Nov. 13 Meraviglia cruise.  
There are a ton of pics and videos of this cabin and its port side twin on cruisedeckplans.  None of them show an extended balcony.  The deck plans for Fantasia and Splendida have a line indicating that area is not part of the balcony.  Divina and Preziosa have that ambiguous look.  

@marti2282to the white courtesy phone…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I know it's been a while but wondered how you liked this room.  What was the actual balcony arrangement?  Does it wrap around like the plan implies or is their a wall?

This was our first YC experience, so I compare EVERYTHING to this! By far my favorite.
The cabin “squarer” and felt roomier than other YC cabins, and as @Essiesmom says there are great photos posted online. The balcony didn’t wrap around but was larger. Quiet location, too. Check out CruiseDeckPlans dot com.

• Thanks 1

We were on deck 16 and had noise from deck 18 starting at 6:30 am. Scraping of tables being moved and chairs being pulled off tables and dropped onto the deck. Spoke to YC director and was moved (paid upgrade) to Royal Suite.  Same thing in that suite so we went up to talk to the staff about the noise. I would only book deck 15 on Divina if you are a light sleeper.