soda package

chabad

I am looking for the package that is only soda. I don't need mocktails, juices or hot chocolate.

The Soda (only) package was discontinued a couple years ago. But scattered reports (now quite diminished) are that if you are very persistent you may be able to find a bar manager who still has some old "soda only" stickers stashed away and can be persuaded to offer one to you--though what you will be charged for it at this juncture someone else will have to report.

Just note that the $7/day + 15% service charge for the Soda & More is substantially less than what most other lines charge--and can easily be consumed in soda alone if that's your sole preference.

how much is the unlimited soda package on the regal?

We were on the Regal in November 2016 and my husband was able to get just the soda package not the more part. $36.23 for a 7 day /night cruise. That includes the gratuity.We purchased the sticker in the atrium area near the international café. We asked for just the soda sticker and there was absolutely no problem at all. Sometime during the cruise a couple days in ,my husband's key card to the room demagnetized and we had to go to customer service and get a new card and they also put a new sticker on there so they do have the stickers at multiple locations. Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

how much is the unlimited soda package on the regal?

Availability may vary even if it is the same ship but different sailing.

We were on the Regal Oct 1-7, 2016. There was only a Soda & More Package, and none for Unlimited Soda Only.

We were on the Regal in November 2016 and my husband was able to get just the soda package not the more part. $36.23 for a 7 day /night cruise. That includes the gratuity.We purchased the sticker in the atrium area near the international café. We asked for just the soda sticker and there was absolutely no problem at all. Sometime during the cruise a couple days in ,my husband's key card to the room demagnetized and we had to go to customer service and get a new card and they also put a new sticker on there so they do have the stickers at multiple locations. Julie

Availability may vary even if it is the same ship but different sailing.

We were on the Regal Oct 1-7, 2016. There was only a Soda & More Package, and none for Unlimited Soda Only.

They don't advertise it at all. You just have to ask.

We were on the Regal in November 2016 and my husband was able to get just the soda package not the more part.

That hardly seems like 'a couple years' ago;

more like last year...

I was able to get the soda only package in March 2016,

but was unable to in November 2016.

I was on Royal. Wish I had been on Regal!