need info for upcoming cruise regarding The Enclave

Knickearth

We have booked a 20 day cruise on the Royal. It is actually a combination of two 10 day cruises back to back.

That said, my husband would like to join The Enclave for at least ten days. Does anyone know if we could do that on this trip because we did book it as a 20 day trip? Also, for ten days does anyone have an inkling as to what it might cost?

Thanks in advance for any help

We have booked a 20 day cruise on the Royal. It is actually a combination of two 10 day cruises back to back.

That said, my husband would like to join The Enclave for at least ten days. Does anyone know if we could do that on this trip because we did book it as a 20 day trip? Also, for ten days does anyone have an inkling as to what it might cost?

Should be sold for each 10 day cruise, and yes can be booked for either one of them.

Can I come on your voyage, too! Just kidding. The enclave on the Royal Princess is my most fave thing about the ship. Once I knew about the coming of the Enclave on the Royal, I started bombarding Princess with requests for info, updating, everything up until we sailed on her on her maiden voyage because once configured and announced they had sent me info describing the Enclave and I was smitten.

First time on there we went to it on every sea day. It was outstanding!

RCCL Jewel of the Sea had a similar place when I sailed on it in 2010, when I returned to the Jewel in 2016, NADA...they had taken it all out to put in more rooms for a massage. On the Jewel, we had wall to wall windows with the heated tile beds. And now, all gone.

On the Royal, the staffing for the Enclave was outstanding - met some wonderful people there and came to the Regal and brought two more friends with us, just so they could experience the Enclave as well. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we did. Hope the Royal, and Regal keep the Enclave going.

We just did 20 nights on Royal recently. You can buy for either leg of 10 days, no problem. The cost was $199 per person for 10 nights.