Filling up the mini bar yourself?

wesb1980

Hi, never been on a cruise before, going on the Eclipse in January. Are you able to get your mini bar emptied and fill it yourself with bottled water, cans of pop and beer! If you are can you get bottles of beer from the bar unopened to take back to your room?

Sure, when we get back from shore (we take a large bottle of water each before we go ashore) we keep them in the minibar or put them in the minibar the night before to bring with us. Or when we bring back a can of soda from the buffet bar to hang out on the balcony and change plans, we store them in the mini bar.

Hi, never been on a cruise before, going on the Eclipse in January. Are you able to get your mini bar emptied and fill it yourself with bottled water, cans of pop and beer! If you are can you get bottles of beer from the bar unopened to take back to your room?

Just ask your cabin steward to remove the minibar items at the beginning of the cruise, there is never a problem

what about bottles of beer?!! unopened or opened!

Not sure about beers but we have brought unopened cans of soda, sometimes (two cruises on X in 2013 and 2016) we had to ask not to open them and never had a problem, both times on a package. I suspect a can of beer will go the same! Enjoy your cruise! :)

We will be on our first Celebrity cruise in June. We are Diamond on Royal and Elite, through reciprocity, on Celebrity and we have the premium package. I need some clarification on a couple of things. Can you get a soda in a can, ask them not to open it and put it in your fridge? Can you do the same with a beer? Can you ask them to empty (or even partially empty) the fridge??

We will be on our first Celebrity cruise in June. We are Diamond on Royal and Elite, through reciprocity, on Celebrity and we have the premium package. I need some clarification on a couple of things. Can you get a soda in a can, ask them not to open it and put it in your fridge? Can you do the same with a beer? Can you ask them to empty (or even partially empty) the fridge??

Yes on all questions

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All your questions have already been answered, just read the thread.

Have a nice cruise :)