Venice airport hotel ???

trixiegolf

http://europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/venice-airport-hotels.htm

Do you have an early morning flight?

This isn't AT the airport, but on one of trips we stayed at the Hotel Ducale which is about halfway between the airport and Venice. About 10-15 minutes by local bus. only $75 and incl a b'fast of cereal, rolls, meats, cheese, fruit.

We will be staying at the Antony Palace Hotel before flying out of Venice. It offers a reduced shuttle fare into the city and breakfast and free transport to the airport to catch our flight. It also allows checkin and printing of boarding passes at the hotel. Is it any good - Don't know but the price looks good, pretty pictures on the internet, meets all our needs re getting to the airport and what reviews I have read are favourable. Its a bit like relying on a travel agent to make the booking

We couldn't find the ideal Airport Hotel situation, but we found a pretty good one. The Crowne Plaza has a free airport shuttle, though it's not very close to the airport. To get into Venice, the train station is a short walk through a garden and then a 30 min train to Santa Lucia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

When are you staying at Antony Hotel? We have looked seriously at this one also. Are you certain transport to the airport is free? I inquired when looking at booking and was given a reply that said "The property has informed us that it's possible to arrange this for an extra cost."

When are you staying at Antony Hotel? We have looked seriously at this one also. Are you certain transport to the airport is free? I inquired when looking at booking and was given a reply that said "The property has informed us that it's possible to arrange this for an extra cost."

The hotel web site says 5E for the shuttle to VCE.

http://www.antonyhotel.it/en/services-4-star-hotel-venice-italy/