Enchantment of the Seas

mikefromny

Just returned from Enchantment. If you are mid-ship, you are in one of the new cabins, although they mirror the old ones, so not much difference. One of the highlights was Captain Per... no doubt he's a frustrated comedian. His sense of humor was wonderful. The production shows were average and food was typical, although the Windjammer was divided into different areas leading to more efficient and less congested service. The ship itself is quite nice in decor. If you have specific questions, please post them.

We really loved the Enchantment, and thought that the dining room food was good to very good. The Windjammer had an enormous variety of foods, and was easy to maneuver. The activities and physical layout of the ship are very pleasing and well-done.

Tell me your cabin number, and I'll do my best to see if it's in the new section. (though I'm not sure what difference that makes).

I NEVER used the elevators, but others reported that they were slow to arrive. Using the stairs is my way of combatting my indulgence in the eating orgy.

Oh yes, that reminds me. Chops was fantastic.

Archived