Cannot trust information on Celebrity website

ISABELLA

After over a year since Celebrity discontinued Bus service from cities in MA to Bayonne, NJ port, information regarding this service is still on Celebrity website with provided link to the Bus website. I was searching for

different information when stumble on it. Thought - great! X reinstated the service and I can take a bus, if I want to sail from NJ - I thought wrong -another disappointment from Celebrity......Can't trust you anymore....

Come on Celebrity - you are building state of the art ships and fail to fix your website.....

I have not depended on the Celebrity website for several years. In fact, I find it to be most undependable.

For reservations, I use a trusted agent. For shore excursions, I shop myself; sometimes I buy an "X" tour, sometimes I do far better with a reputable independent contractor.

Frankly, one of my best sources are my many "shipmates" in this forum.

Perhaps it is time for Ms. Lutoff-Perlo to give her IT people a wake-up call before the Board of Directors gives her one. For a company the size of Celebrity, the misinformation on the brand's website is inexcusable and has the potential to be detrimental to the bottom line.

I have not depended on the Celebrity website for several years. In fact, I find it to be most undependable.

For reservations, I use a trusted agent. For shore excursions, I shop myself; sometimes I buy an "X" tour, sometimes I do far better with a reputable independent contractor.

Frankly, one of my best sources are my many "shipmates" in this forum.

Perhaps it is time for Ms. Lutoff-Perlo to give her IT people a wake-up call before the Board of Directors gives her one. For a company the size of Celebrity, the misinformation on the brand's website is inexcusable and has the potential to be detrimental to the bottom line.

I will be writing Ms Lisa. With so much money spent on building new ships, X can't get their act together regarding web site issues - and this is not the only problem they have. I also use TA for my bookings and I do not book anything on line, since I can't trust what might have happen. The other day, I had to cancel courtesy hold to release a cabin for my TA, system wouldn't let me cancel it. I end up calling Celebrity to do it. Just simply frustrating.

I have an upcoming cruise booked, and the other day received an email trying to entice me to book shore excursions. Only the booking number referenced in the email was not my booking number, but someone else's......

I have an upcoming cruise booked, and the other day received an email trying to entice me to book shore excursions. Only the booking number referenced in the email was not my booking number, but someone else's......

Still can't get into one of my reservations. Did have a call from X from a friendly guy who tried his best to rectify the situation, but alas, he doesn't know why it's not working either :confused:.