Harmony few quick questions.

Question 1. For 13 people, are we better off at the 8:15 seating (requesting 2 tables near each other) or going late too My Time and arranging 2 tables near each other?

Question 2. How far in advance are the shows registration open?

Question 3. For the specialty restaurants, can you make a reservation for 13 in advance, and if so, how?

I did try to search these issues, but did not have much luck or had very conflicting answers. Thanking everyone in advance for their help and guidance.

You will be guaranteed a time and table with late seating (or main..your choice). Larger parties are harder to seat, so if you do MTD, you will need to make daily or standing reservations. I'd opt for traditional, and then there's no "guess work" on anyone's part!

I think you'll need to wait until you're onboard to make reservations for a group that large in the specialties....whoever does it in advance will end up paying for all of the seats!

I purchased a 3 night dining package. How does that work? I was told they would pick the restaurants for us, but that we could change them once on board? Thanks!

They will pick the first restaurant for you. Once on board, you pick the other two restaurants, and change the first one if space is available.

I purchased a 3 night dining package. How does that work? I was told they would pick the restaurants for us, but that we could change them once on board? Thanks!

Just a quick note here... on the Jan 7 sailing I had the 4 night dining package. Upon embarkation (approx 12pm), my first order of business was to approach the dining desk to see what restaurant RCL auto-assigned to me for night #1...

Turns out nothing! I had nothing booked and if I had waited until dinner hour to find out I'd be totally screwed. I got to pick whatever restaurant I wanted based on availability.... this is key. By muster drill (4pm'ish) most all of the 6pm-8pm time slots were fully booked for that night. Go check right away with someone upon embarkation.

Also if you can, go prepared with your other choices for the week... I booked my full week on embarkation day as well, and got 6pm every night pretty much. On day 2 when I checked the Royal IQ ap or the in-cabin TV, most all specialty's were fully reserved for the entire week from 6pm-8:30pm, and thus the only time slots available were 5:30pm or 9-9:30pm.

Thanks for the info.. that will be my first stop ;)

Do you have to wait until on board, or can reservations for the packages be made in advance?

If you purchase a dining package, you must make changes/reservations on board.

If you purchase a dining package, you must make changes/reservations on board.

I also purchased the 4 night package. Can I make changes/reservations at any specialty restaurant for all of my choices? For example: Can I go to Jamie's and make reservations for Central Park 150, Izumi, Wonderland & Jamie's or do I go somewhere else to make changes/reservations?

Thank you.

I also purchased the 4 night package. Can I make changes/reservations at any specialty restaurant for all of my choices? For example: Can I go to Jamie's and make reservations for Central Park 150, Izumi, Wonderland & Jamie's or do I go somewhere else to make changes/reservations?

Thank you.

You should be able to go to any specialty restaurant to make all your changes.

Also, I previously purchased reservations at Jamie's & Sabor during a sale. Is it safe to assume they won't pick one of those in our 3 night package?

Hate to say it, but it's definitely not safe to assume in my humble opinion.

So you already planned/paid for Sabor and Jamie's without the package correct?

So you're using the package for Chops, Wonderland and Central Park 150?? Excellent!!! :D

Hate to say it, but it's definitely not safe to assume in my humble opinion.

So you already planned/paid for Sabor and Jamie's without the package correct?

So you're using the package for Chops, Wonderland and Central Park 150?? Excellent!!! :D

Yep! Well, those are our hopes... instead of Chops we are hoping for Izumi. Hope it works out like that :)

Just sailed Harmony a week ago. The best thing to do upon boarding is go straight back into the deck 5 dining room. They will have two employees set up inside (with the specialty menus) taking reservations. We boarded early and a line was already starting. Everyone was complaining That this process is terrible, so get it out of the way and have a great cruise!

Just sailed Harmony a week ago. The best thing to do upon boarding is go straight back into the deck 5 dining room. They will have two employees set up inside (with the specialty menus) taking reservations. We boarded early and a line was already starting. Everyone was complaining That this process is terrible, so get it out of the way and have a great cruise!

Thank you!