Is the Exclusive Pisa/Florence tour worth the 10.5 hours?

Sox Fan Cruiser

New to Celebrity and booked a Med cruise. We want to see everything!! I am assuming that that excursion would let us see it all.

So much of the port of call for Europe board is clogged with Venice and Rome questions. Couldn't find anything about this specifically for X.

We booked our Med cruise on the Connie in May back in April of last year. If you send me your email address I will send you the pdf outline of all excursions and costs for our upcoming cruise but I expect they will be the same for yours

solsticeshoretours at gmail dot com

Mike

We did a private shore excursion that covered Pisa and Florence. Pisa was just a quick 30 minute stop. I was glad we did not miss it. We covered a lot of Florence, prepurchased tickets to Accademia online and our guide got us in quickly and no queue. Enjoyed a wander for about 90 mins in Florence on our own and then the car was ready to collect our group of 8 just across the bridge. Fabulous day. Florence is quite a distance from the Port - hence the time.

The roll call was used to get our group together. We did the same on Amalfi Coast. And watched the large ship groups dash from place to place with no spare time just to find the bathroom with their large group while we sat and ate hand made pasta and drank wine.

You may want to check this.

http://www.tuscanybus.com/

We used them and had to make a rush dash direct to the port on their bus as they called ahead as they waited an hour for late passengers to board. Passengers were getting very angry as we knew we might miss the ship. And were calling their head office asking them to tell the driver to move. Sorry - would not go on them.

on one trip we did a trip with Rome in Limo for 8 to Pisa and Lucca . It was fabulous

the 2nd time we took the ship tour which was a narrated tour to Florence and was a day on our own to tour the city. Sadly it rained all day. The Pisa Lucca day was much nicer

We used them and had to make a rush dash direct to the port on their bus as they called ahead as they waited an hour for late passengers to board. Passengers were getting very angry as we knew we might miss the ship. And were calling their head office asking them to tell the driver to move. Sorry - would not go on them.

Sorry about your experience. Thanks for your feedback.

We hired a private driver for 4 of us. He took us to see all the highlights in Florence including the skip the line to see the David. Then drove us out to the Chianti region of Tuscany. Took us to a fabulous family owned outdoor Trattoria for lunch over looking the rolling hills with several stops along the way back to soak in all the beautiful views. It was a special day......just what I had dreamed Tuscany to be like.....even better.