How To Contact The Ship

Tiggipaws

For future reference (on this and many other matters), attached is a copy of HAL's "Know Before You Go" brochure. Telephone calls are covered in "Communication at Sea" on page 17.

Smooth sailing ...

That version is dated 11/2015. I believe it is better to give the link to KBYG on the HAL site for the latest version. The current one is Jan 2017.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/KBYG.pdf

That version is dated 11/2015. I believe it is better to give the link to KBYG on the HAL site for the latest version. The current one is Jan 2017.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/KBYG.pdf

Thank you for providing the updated "Know Before You Go" ... interestingly the "Communication at Sea" section in the Jan 2017 edition repeats verbatim that section from the 2015 version.

Smooth sailing ...

Thank you for providing the updated "Know Before You Go" ... interestingly the "Communication at Sea" section in the Jan 2017 edition repeats verbatim that section from the 2015 version.

Smooth sailing ...

Yes, but any part can change anytime, so IMO it is best to always look at the current version.

On our last cruise a few weeks ago on Oosterdam on our room key card was the ship's phone number. It appeared to be toll free but I have no idea what payment they may ask for once you called.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On our last cruise a few weeks ago on Oosterdam on our room key card was the ship's phone number. It appeared to be toll free but I have no idea what payment they may ask for once you called.
The number on the card (321-837-6106) is not a specific ship number, it is what HAL calls a "Ship Dial Service". Read the info linked to in post #2. Edited by jtl513

Yes, but any part can change anytime, so IMO it is best to always look at the current version.[/font][/size][/color]

Right you are. Your advice that it's "best to always look at the current version" was especially helpful, since I'm certain no one would have figured that out without your insights. Thanks again for your input.

Smooth sailing ...