Fort Lauderdale hotel

pepperfeet

Agreed. It's also very conveniently located within a couple minutes of the cruise port and airport. I also just saw that you're a fellow Rhode Islander!! Small world, lol.

Yep. Living north of the snow line and wishing we were on a cruise ship or at Lago Mar right now.

The embassy suites isn't cheap, but we love it! Nice rooms, close to shopping and restaurants, walking distance to the bridges, free happy hour, very nice free breakfast, great pool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am also staying at the Embassy Suites. Good reviews from others who stayed there.

We are staying at the Hilton Marina pre-ccruise - but post cruise we are staying at the Sun Tower Hotel & Suites. Has anyone stayed there?

We are booked at Hilton Marina in October pre-cruise, only because it was cheaper than the Doubletree Galleria One, which we have stayed at three times and really enjoy.

Yes agree.

Especially after the updated upgrades to the suites.

Staying there for the fourth time this August and have seen the place improve over the years.

Enjoy, we do.

We had this hotel booked but after reading many bad reviews about how dirty and outdated this hotel is, we have cancelled. I've also heard that the elevators are always breaking down and if you are on a high floor, it takes forever to leave the morning of your cruise.

We had this hotel booked but after reading many bad reviews about how dirty and outdated this hotel is, we have cancelled. I've also heard that the elevators are always breaking down and if you are on a high floor, it takes forever to leave the morning of your cruise.

You HEARD but I'm HERE right now. I've been here two days now.

Nothing about the above is true.

It's clean, elevators are great, workers are fantastic.

I mean it's not the Ritz but if you are used to staying at the Ritz nothing but the Ritz will make you happy.

I think people expect that due to room rates they are getting a 5 star hotel. They don't look at the rates for the scurvy motel that costs 3/4 of the rate and expect a Radisson. So I don't know why people are expecting the Bellagio.

It is what it is.. a great safe and clean hotel in a super convenient area with nice perks. Fantastic pool. Super service. Wonderful clean and large rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any suggestions for a hotel in Fort Lauderdale post cruise . We will be flying back two days later because of a cheaper flight, so it has to be cost effective. $730 leaving Sunday compared to $304 leaving tuesday. Well be in the Allure April 2. Also within walking distance of things to do.

Hampton Inn-Plantation...They have a complimentary airport shuttle so go to FLL after the cruise and call them to com pick you up. Walking distance to a 12 screen theater, two nice malls, a Publix Grocery Store and dozens of restaurants.

we stayed at the Hyatt place last year, I know there is a different website that you can reserve for the Hyatt for less$$ night I can't remember any help is appreciated

http://valuetrips.com

I recently booked a room there for $109 a night pre-cruise. I've stayed at the Hyatt Place for all of my Ft. Lauderdale cruises.