Is bottled water and/or soda free in the Haven on Escape?

AMWH

I can't quite tell whether your butler will bring you bottled water or soda cans at no charge. Some posters make it seem like yes, others make it seem like no. Just curious. Thanks!

The answer is no but Im sure some have gotten it wihout charge. Even if you have UBP, you will be charged for soda or bottled water being delivered to your cabin, as well as alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All Haven rooms will get one bottle of water at no cost. All Haven rooms also get one bottle of sparking wine. However, in the owners suite, the sparkling wine is champagne and they also get three bottles of alcohol. Also in the owners suite, water, soda and mixers are included.

The answer is no but Im sure some have gotten it wihout charge. Even if you have UBP, you will be charged for soda or bottled water being delivered to your cabin, as well as alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in the Haven and had the UBP. We bought a 7 bottle water package (wan't much) and never paid for drinks in the room except from the frigibar. Who needed it when you could order cocktails and soda in the room anytime for free.