Drinks available for in-room fridge

KyOh

When did Viking drop the liquor from the inroom fridges for DV cabins? We had that in July but it looks like it has disappeard from our Feb. 25th sailing.

It has never been a DV perk; it certainly wasn't when we sailed in June. Are you sure you were in a DV cabin?

We are in DV this next time and as much as I wish it were so, we will not have liquor in the fridge on our next trip.

Not entirely a problem. You can purchase nips from the mini-bar service or, with Viking's liberal BYO policy, you can bring bottles on board.

Not entirely a problem. You can purchase nips from the mini-bar service or, with Viking's liberal BYO policy, you can bring bottles on board.

And save a lot by taking the smaller cabin. Then you could enjoy more to drink on the cruise and still save. We were in V cabin and ordered coffee every morning through room service and saved quite a bit yet still had the same space as the DV cabin.

And save a lot by taking the smaller cabin. Then you could enjoy more to drink on the cruise and still save. We were in V cabin and ordered coffee every morning through room service and saved quite a bit yet still had the same space as the DV cabin.

That was my plan for our Caribbean trip, we also purchased the silver spirit package . My understanding is that we get the liquor/ beverages in our refrigerator because of this