What do you carry soda in when boarding?

99Fan

Your choice on what you use to carry it on. My preference is to place then in a rolling duffle. In my home port of Galveston they take the soda out of the box and inspect them. Often times the box is useless to get the drinks onboard. Shoulder bags and back pack are an option but those can get really heavy until your room is ready about 1:30.

BTW that rolling duffle has any soft drinks as well as travel documents electronics, and medications. The space gained after consumption of the drinks serves as souvenir space on our trip home.

Your choice on what you use to carry it on. My preference is to place then in a rolling duffle. In my home port of Galveston they take the soda out of the box and inspect them. Often times the box is useless to get the drinks onboard. Shoulder bags and back pack are an option but those can get really heavy until your room is ready about 1:30.

BTW that rolling duffle has any soft drinks as well as travel documents electronics, and medications. The space gained after consumption of the drinks serves as souvenir space on our trip home.

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing. I'll do this for our trip next month!

I always use a rolling suitcase and put my wine in it as well. They can and often do break open the 12 packs and it makes a mess. Typically, you are so excited and in a hurry that when they do that it makes for a anxious few moments and there is no need for that! Plus it is easier to carry in a rolling case!

The last 2 cruises I have just put my 12 pack in my backpack pack and put it through the xray. I have never had it inspected or anything. One left from Miami the other from Canaveral. Cruising next week will just put it in my backpack again.