Don't Laugh!! LOL!! Please read!!

secretv2

Don't laugh LOL!! :D but what is there to do, in New Brunswick, Saint John, Halifax and Nova Scotia ? Any Beaches? My family and I are in the process, of planning our annual family vacation. We want to cruise the Mexican Rivera and my parents are insistent on the Nova Scotia cruise. Help! Tell me about it! Any beaches? What are these ports famous for? Happy Cruising! :D

Don't laugh LOL!! :D but what is there to do, in New Brunswick, Saint John, Halifax and Nova Scotia ? Any Beaches? My family and I are in the process, of planning our annual family vacation. We want to cruise the Mexican Rivera and my parents are insistent on the Nova Scotia cruise. Help! Tell me about it! Any beaches? What are these ports famous for? Happy Cruising! :D

When we cruised to New England and Canada we stopped in Halifax and Sydney in Cape Breton (Nova Scotia) (we didn't go to New Brunswick or St. John). Of the two places Halifax had many more things to do. We went to a nautical museum which featured an excellent exhibit on the Titanic. We also went to a lovely park and an historic fort. You'll definitely enjoy Halifax. Sydney is part of the Scot/Irish part of Nova Scotia and its main attraction is traditional music. We attended a very entertaining concert in a hall right next to the dock. The town itself is pretty small - not much to do.

Saint John has Tin Can beach at the southern tip of the central peninsula. But not recommend for swimming just sunning and seeing the coast. On the east side there is Mispec Beach where most of the locals go, and on the west side there is Saints Rest by the Nature Park, or McLearens Beach on the same road. New River Beach or St Martin's also has beaches but are an hour outside the city. For freshwater swimming there is Rockwood Park, Dominion Park, or the Lakewood Resivior Park.

Sent from my B3-A30 using Tapatalk

looking for beaches I do not believe that Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are the right locations. Looking for nature.

Here is what I saw in Halifax and Saint John - some beaches but cold water and no swimming.

[YOUTUBE]I2Xadt0M2zE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0sqNd_aXbiY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AeBooa1MDkM[/YOUTUBE]

You can check out the cities you visit, they're very interesting! There's also great chances to go hiking outside of town. I'm not sure if you'll be nearby, but you can visit Hopewell Rocks at the Bay of Fundy. The tides are crazy there.... you can walk out around these really cool rock formations by day, and in the evening they become totally submerged!