Lance English

zorrosuncle

Hi

Just found out that Lance English, my personal cruise consultant with HAL has left the company a few weeks back. This will be a terrible loss to HAL -- probably irreplaceable. In short, he was the best. Bon Voyage, Lance; I appreciate all the work on all the cruises you did for me over the years. I knw you will do well where ever you have gone.

ZU

One day he was there (we received a mass emailing from him) and literally the next day, he wasn't (we received a mass emailing from a new PCC). Unfortunately, the last couple of cruises, I found that I was doing all the work and he was just going through the motions. I hope he is happy in his new endeavour.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

In the early days of my HAL cruises (and before I was with HAL) I was finding no benefit and nearly impossible to get replies when I needed them. Ultimately went with a friend who worked as a travel agent. If you found a benefit from him, good for you. Definitely wasn't a universal experience.

In the early days of my HAL cruises (and before I was with HAL) I was finding no benefit and nearly impossible to get replies when I needed them. Ultimately went with a friend who worked as a travel agent. If you found a benefit from him, good for you. Definitely wasn't a universal experience.

We've been very lucky with our PCC- she is very responsive and on top of things. She has the greatest email address ever (in my opinion).and we've joked that there are a few guys at HAL that would kill for her email address :)

Hi

Just found out that Lance English, my personal cruise consultant with HAL has left the company a few weeks back. This will be a terrible loss to HAL -- probably irreplaceable. In short, he was the best. Bon Voyage, Lance; I appreciate all the work on all the cruises you did for me over the years. I knw you will do well where ever you have gone.

ZU

Sorry to hear this, I have a friend who had Lance as their PCC and raves about him. I know they are sorry to see him go.

Sorry to hear this, I have a friend who had Lance as their PCC and raves about him. I know they are sorry to see him go.

Odd that someone who people here say was soo, soo, soo, great, justuup and left without making tansition plans for his clients.:eek:

Just found Lance on Linkin; he is working as a legal consultant

for Snohomish County, WA for the last two months. He states in this resume that this is a volunteer position. Wonder if HAL had some kind of downsizing or restructuring or merging with other similar departments in the HAL Group and heads rolled.

Although I sent an email, my appointed new PCC has not yet replied involving three different cruises.

Zorrosuncle, are your new PCC's initials C T? We haven't contacted her yet, but was thinking about calling to chat with her about some ideas we have for future cruises.

Smooth Sailing! [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Odd that someone who people here say was soo, soo, soo, great, justuup and left without making tansition plans for his clients.:eek:

Nothing in any of these posts would lead me to the conclusion that the PCC didn't make transition plans, to the extent of his authority to do so.

I see posts where he sent a mass mailing that he was leaving, and another mass mailing from the newly assigned PCC. In most organizations he would have had a supervisor responsible to coordinate the transition.

I see posts where he sent a mass mailing that he was leaving, and another mass mailing from the newly assigned PCC. In most organizations he would have had a supervisor responsible to coordinate the transition.

I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear - we received a mass mailing from him advising us of various cruises on sale one day. The very next day we received another email (I assumed it was a mass mailing, she wasn't just sending it to us) from a new PCC advertising other cruises on sale. The day after that we received an email from the new PCC introducing herself, saying Lance had moved on to other ventures and she would be taking over our file.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)